Sign in to follow this  
poor_rich

Trade offer...

Got an offer from another team....I will get F. Taylor...but he wants either D.D. or S. Davis???

Which do I offer him????

Performance League..10 yrd/1 pts, td/6 pts.

Another offer that was offered was..I will get F. taylor and B. Lloyd and I will give him S. Davis and D. Driver..Fair deal???

I would trade SD but never DD. SD is good for the TDs but really wont get a lot of yds. FT might not get alot of TDs but will get alot of yds and catches. If you get pts for receptions then I would perfer FT over SD. But otherwise they are about even. I would hold on to DD he will prove why he was worth a 1st round over the next 6 weeks.

Ditto....

Do not get rid of D. Davis at all. Fred Taylor will be a nice RB to couple with D. Davis.

By the way...We start 2 rbs in our 10 team league...I start E. James as one of my Rbs...this will only give me more flexability to choose for my 2nd rb...I currently have as my rbs Edge, D.D., S. Davis and Duce Staley.

i'd give up sd but not dd. taylor seems to be running strong so far and sd might be 1 of a few rb's that are more inj prone than taylor. as for driver/llyod. right know llyod looks better but give driver a few games, i think he'll come around.

Got an offer from another team....I will get F. Taylor...but he wants either D.D. or S. Davis???

Which do I offer him????

Another offer that was offered was..I will get F. taylor and B. Lloyd and I will give him S. Davis and D. Driver..Fair deal???

1036622[/snapback]

give him SD... do NOT give him DD. SD will be hurt by the end of the year...

Which do I offer him????

1036622[/snapback]

I'd give up SD but not DD. SD seems to be giving up more touches to Foster and has never been involved in the passing game. DD is involved in both. No brainer IMO. Good luck!

I'm a Jags homer and I also own Taylor, so I would love to see him have a great season.

Having said that, until he proves otherwise, I consider him one of the weakest starting RBs in the NFL from a fantasy perspective. No matter how much hype the "new look" Jags offense is getting, it's pretty much the same as the "old look" Jags offense.

Trust me on this one. In most weeks, Taylor will only be good for 70 to 80 combined yards and no scores. It took him 37 carries to get 96 yards and a score last week. Those are horrible numbers for any starting RB in the NFL.

You have Edge and your choice of DD or Davis based on the matchup. Plus, rumors are already starting to circulate that Staley may be getting his starting job back sooner rather than later. You don't need help at the RB position right now.