Sign in to follow this  
mojo chiefs

need qb help

need some help here, which qb will have the best game? mccown has the best wr core i think and they can't run the ball, rattay same deal , cards no d right now, mccnair could be a shoot out at home against the colts, and then we have last call for hassleback playing cross country to play the redskins and jackson is a little banged up, any insight on these games...... :D

dont like mcnair. indy def playing good. dont like hasselbeck at was. he's much better at home.

i'd give a small edge to rattay over mcnown. sf has given up a ton of passing yds and neither def is playing good but i'd want mcnown to give me 1 good game before i'd start him.

need some help here,  which qb will have the best game? mccown has the best wr core i think and they can't run the ball, rattay same deal , cards no d right now, mccnair could be a shoot out at home against the colts, and then we have last call for hassleback playing cross country to play the redskins and jackson is a little banged up, any insight on these games...... :D

1036666[/snapback]

I would play McCown... don't laugh, but he is primed for a stellar game. 49'ers are dead last in pass D and the Cards have two studs catching the ball. McCown does have experience .... he was 3 and 1 last year before he got yanked. Expect a 300+ yard night.

Rattay is also a good play as the 49ers will be playing catchup all night. He is an underrated player on a team that people have become comfortable snikering at, but he can light it up when the matchup is right... which it is.

Neither team has a good running attack and both teams are decent at stopping a mediocre running game anyway. This has all the makings of a big shootout.

Who knows, maybe the NFL wants to wow some Mexican fans with a big gunslinging contest.

FF is all about matchups... outside your studs of course. I think either Rattay or McCown are your starting QB's this week.

I would anticipate that McCown has a slightly better game.

need some help here,  which qb will have the best game? mccown has the best wr core i think and they can't run the ball, rattay same deal , cards no d right now, mccnair could be a shoot out at home against the colts, and then we have last call for hassleback playing cross country to play the redskins and jackson is a little banged up, any insight on these games...... :D

1036666[/snapback]

I'd go Rattay all the way!