[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm outta here. I'm done with FF.

BS Miscreant

I realize I'm not exactly a staple around here and many of you don't even know who I am so I certainly don't expect to be missed. I do, however, feel somewhat of an obligation to those of you that have given me advice, assistance or just had an interesting rapport with, whether it be FF related or not. Anyway, the bottom line is I am apparently just too competetive to take part in contests such as FF while having so little control over the outcomes. It has become way to easy and frequent for a combination of a Cowboy loss and a bad fantasy showing to ruin a Sunday for me entirely. That's just unacceptable when your wife and daughter have to be around you. I will miss you guys and gals. It has been fun. Don't bother to respond because I will not be here when you read this nor will I return to read this. Best of luck to all of you.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try being a Jets fan, then tell me all about it.

1039037[/snapback]

:D Chin up , Bro!

1039037[/snapback]

C'mon, the Jest are the only NFL team with the HONOR of starting a Wisconsin Badgers QB in the past 30-40 years. :D

:D think they call it an addiction when it rules your life. It can be a tough balancing act...I can understand the frustration...hey my Seahawks lost another one in over time today...dont think I didnt want to kill our kicker...geez :D but what can you do...you got to keep telling yourself "in the big scheme of life it doesn't matter" "Let it go" and all that. Trust me when I say if you have a favorite team and they lose, it tends to ruin a bit of your day....cant be helped, but if you dwell on it, then you need to step away, cool down and realize it's just a game and has no personal reflection on you...nothing you could have done to make it better.

With all that said, don't leave, you'll miss us :D

I realize I'm not exactly a staple around here and many of you don't even know who I am so I certainly don't expect to be missed.  I do, however, feel somewhat of an obligation to those of you that have given me advice, assistance or just had an interesting rapport with, whether it be FF related or not.  Anyway, the bottom line is I am apparently just too competetive to take part in contests such as FF while having so little control over the outcomes.  It has become way to easy and frequent for a combination of a Cowboy loss and a bad fantasy showing to ruin a Sunday for me entirely.  That's just unacceptable when your wife and daughter have to be around you.  I will miss you guys and gals.  It has been fun.  Don't bother to respond because I will not be here when you read this nor will I return to read this.  Best of luck to all of you.

1039001[/snapback]

Just think how much better the NFL would be if Bill Bidwell had this attitude.

See ya later, BS.

:D think they call it an addiction when it rules your life.  It can be a tough balancing act...I can understand the frustration...hey my Seahawks lost another one in over time today...dont think I didnt want to kill our kicker... but what can you do...you got to keep telling yourself "in the big scheme of life it doesn't matter"  "Let it go" and all that.  Trust me when I say if you have a favorite team and they lose, it tends to ruin a bit of your day....cant be helped, but if you dwell on it, then you need to step away, cool down and realize it's just a game and has no personal reflection on you...nothing you could have done to make it better. 

1039053[/snapback]

Tell it to Oprah.

1039037[/snapback]

Not one more minute of my life will I spend rooting for, hoping for, worrying about, or even thinking about that team. I'm done.

Not one more minute of my life will I spend rooting for, hoping for, worrying about, or even thinking about that team.  I'm done.

1039061[/snapback]

:D That's what they all say.

I realize I'm not exactly a staple around here and many of you don't even know who I am so I certainly don't expect to be missed.  I do, however, feel somewhat of an obligation to those of you that have given me advice, assistance or just had an interesting rapport with, whether it be FF related or not.  Anyway, the bottom line is I am apparently just too competetive to take part in contests such as FF while having so little control over the outcomes.  It has become way to easy and frequent for a combination of a Cowboy loss and a bad fantasy showing to ruin a Sunday for me entirely.  That's just unacceptable when your wife and daughter have to be around you.  I will miss you guys and gals.  It has been fun.  Don't bother to respond because I will not be here when you read this nor will I return to read this.  Best of luck to all of you.

1039001[/snapback]

BS - I think I'm with you. I'm done too.