[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm outta here. I'm done with FF.

BS Miscreant

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your message board name.

And their not always glad you came.

You want to go where huddlers know, huddlers are all insane.

You want to go where everybody knows your message board name.

Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your message board name.

And their not always glad you came.

You want to go where huddlers know, huddlers are all insane.

You want to go where everybody knows your message board name.

You're lucky BJ is trigger happy. Literally. :D

:D Confirmed.

The Next Generation is using that avatar now.

Crikey, you should not know that.

Oddly enough, I remember that as well. Surprising considering I usually suffer from C.R.S. lately.

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!

Its fat a$$ by a nose!!!!

Okay :D I'm checking the "What huddler will quit this year" betting pool and i have Chavez select "No Name Huddler" to quit on 7/24 Evening. We came close to darin3 who selected "Terrible tool" to quit on 7/24 evening/night but wrote in "Irish" next to tool. Sorry darin3. Maybe next year.

Chavez, your check is in the mail [$325]

:D

Maybe Big John can help me with this, but I remember another big time Huddler making similar statements about leaving fantasy football and the boards last year. Does anyone remmember and have a link to any other such statements?

:D He posted for the first time today since this.

Thanks for noticing Big John. Not that you're noticing something is particularly special since you have freakish virtual world powers and the memory of a computer, wait a minute... HAL?, but I was wondering how this would go down. What better way than to be reminded of one of the reasons why I stuck around so long the first time. As for you jacknards that responded when this resurfaced, Tuesday 24 July 2007, with goodbyes or cheers for another Cowboy fan leaving the boards... READ THE THREAD or at least the date YOU FRIGGIN TARDS.

Tis good to be back.

I realize I'm not exactly a staple around here and many of you don't even know who I am so I certainly don't expect to be missed. I do, however, feel somewhat of an obligation to those of you that have given me advice, assistance or just had an interesting rapport with, whether it be FF related or not. Anyway, the bottom line is I am apparently just too competetive to take part in contests such as FF while having so little control over the outcomes. It has become way to easy and frequent for a combination of a Cowboy loss and a bad fantasy showing to ruin a Sunday for me entirely. That's just unacceptable when your wife and daughter have to be around you. I will miss you guys and gals. It has been fun. Don't bother to respond because I will not be here when you read this nor will I return to read this. Best of luck to all of you.

...too bad you couldn't keep your word. Now you are back calling people names? Go back into your self-imposed exile...you were not missed.

Edited by The Wolf

Maybe Big John can help me with this, but I remember another big time Huddler making similar statements about leaving fantasy football and the boards last year. Does anyone remmember and have a link to any other such statements?

Los Gigantes left all his leagues after last season.

You are quitter even when you quit.

The Huddle has a Mr. Irrelevant!!

Peeps...everyone knows you. When you sign in, we all stop typing and call out "peepinmofo!"

And that, my friend, is why I keep coming back each and every day. :D

Edited by peepinmofo

I realize I'm not exactly a staple around here and many of you don't even know who I am so I certainly don't expect to be missed. I do, however, feel somewhat of an obligation to those of you that have given me advice, assistance or just had an interesting rapport with, whether it be FF related or not. Anyway, the bottom line is I am apparently just too competetive to take part in contests such as FF while having so little control over the outcomes. It has become way to easy and frequent for a combination of a Cowboy loss and a bad fantasy showing to ruin a Sunday for me entirely. That's just unacceptable when your wife and daughter have to be around you. I will miss you guys and gals. It has been fun. Don't bother to respond because I will not be here when you read this nor will I return to read this. Best of luck to all of you.

Man, that's just BS

I believe it was Chief Dick. I remember the thread because I was having thoughts similiar. But I just followed the Rub One Out therapy and I was much better. Thanks Flip Side's avi! :D (not a thumb?)

I believe it was Chief Dick. I remember the thread because I was having thoughts similiar. But I just followed the Rub One Out therapy and I was much better. Thanks Flip Side's avi! :D (not a thumb?)

OK, now that I stopped laughing, that was just way too much information that we did not need to know...!

:tup: