[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm outta here. I'm done with FF.

BS Miscreant

I believe it was Chief Dick. I remember the thread because I was having thoughts similiar. But I just followed the Rub One Out therapy and I was much better. Thanks Flip Side's avi! :D (not a thumb?)

Actually Hat Trick had that thought, but was convinced to stay.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was Chief Dick. I remember the thread because I was having thoughts similiar. But I just followed the Rub One Out therapy and I was much better. Thanks Flip Side's avi! :D (not a thumb?)

:D I can never look at (or hell, use) that avatar the same way again.

:D The "BS" stands for "Beer Swilling".

As usual... {in my best Ed McMahon voice} You are correct sir!

how's that ole saying go .....quitters NEVER win and winners NEVER quit........your cowboys are still going to lose games and your wife is still going to get pissed at you ..........so why not play a little fantasy ball .......

Exactly! I'm just gonna spend a bit less time glued to the computer and the tube when games are on. I've decided after much research that neither maximizing game watching time nor yelling at the TV improves my team's chances of winning. Weird, I know. Go figure.

Exactly! I'm just gonna spend a bit less time glued to the computer and the tube when games are on. I've decided after much research that neither maximizing game watching time nor yelling at the TV improves my team's chances of winning. Weird, I know. Go figure.

I chilled last year, I was watching the Panthers implode last season.....and just lost it one Sunday afternoon. My oldest daughter came around the couch and said, "Are you OK Daddy? I'm sorry the Panthers are not good this year.", then gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug......never raised my voice again and never will again. I gained my perspective on the whole thing last season....now it's all good..win or lose. Welcome Brack BS-Peace PD.

Edited by PantherDave

I chilled last year, I was watching the Panthers implode last season.....and just lost it one Sunday afternoon. My oldest daughter came around the couch and said, "Are you OK Daddy? I'm sorry the Panthers are not good this year.", then gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug......never raised my voice again and never will again. I gained my perspective on the whole thing last season....now it's all good..win or lose. Welcome Brack BS-Peace PD.

Good to see you found that perspective. For whatever reason, I never had that issue. I enjoy the wins, and love watching football, but, I never let the losses get me down to much. Though it is a hugh part of my life, and my heart is pounding with excitement just from reading reports from Steelers training camp, it IS just a game.

It is a solid perspective, especially where children are involved. With my 13-month old on the move a lot more this season than she was last, I will have to adopt more of this outlook.

This is the dumbest thread ever. He just joined a new BOTH league.

I'll agree with broncos here...after all, there is NO mention of Michael Vick OR Frank Gore, thus rendering this thread "the dumbest thread ever..."

:D