[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offer for Harrison

Steelhead

I've been offered Willie Parker, Terry Glenn, and Andre Johnson for Harrison and Bruce.

This solves my short term RB issues but I become weaker at WR. Also we are a 2 keeper league, I am trading away one of my keepers for Parker essentially. I do have Pittman and after today it looks like I might be able to get some use out of him. We start 2 RBs and 3 WRs. My starters would become Green and Parker at RB and Taylor, Glenn, and AJ.

My Team

QB - Brooks, Warner

RB - Ahman Green, Arrington, Shipp, Pittman

WR - Harrison, Bruce, Burleson, Taylor, Curtis

TE - Witten, Baker

K - Wilkins

Def - Falcons

His Team

QB Bledsoe, Pennington

RB - Parker, Dunn, Ricky Williams, Faulk

WR - Owens, Fitzgerald, Glenn, AJ, Troy Brown

TE - Gates

K - J Brown

Def - Jets, Jaguars

If Harrison and Manning have turned the corner and continue to produce then I'm still set there, but I am in BIG trouble week 6 because Green, Shipp, and Arrington are on bye. I will be left starting Pittman. I was offered this trade and it would fix that, but I think I should be able to get more than Parker. The problem is people in my league don't trade unless they are raping the other person. It's hard to get fair value.

I get offers like Thomas Jones and Stokely for Harrison. Or Thomas Jones and Roy Williams for Harrison, Stokely , and Brooks. THis is from a team who has:

Culpepper

Barber, Cadillac, T Jones, Staley

Holt, TJH, Rod Smith, Roy Williams, Stokely

LJ Smith, Wiggins

Rackers

Steelers D

there's another team that has Alexander, Portis, Martin, and Brandon Jacobs. He offers Martin and Kennison for Harrison. That isn't real appealing either now that Pennington is toast.

the problem with improving your RB situation is that you have to have something worth trading away. the only thing you have is harrison, maybe witten. once you lose harrison, then your WRs suck. trading parker for harrison is not a very wise move ... harrison should bring back one of the top RBs in the league.

i think you have to face the fact that your team is very bad and probably will be for some time.

tony

Edited by tonorator