[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF: What do you need to win.

RussMan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

League 1 - Steven Smith to get me 24 points. It's a PPR league with yardage bonuses, so if he gets 100 yards and a TD, that would probably be enough.

League 2 - Stephen Davis, Ahman Green and Donald Driver not to get me -.25 points. I'm currently 0-3 in that one, so at least for this week it looks like I can turn my :D into a :D.

League 3 - Ahman Green to get me 7.25 points. It's .5 point-per-reception so 60-70 yards and a reception or two should do it as long as he's not fumbling all over the place. I'd usually feel pretty good about my chances, but with the way the Pack has played so far this year, who knows? :D

4 leagues, 3 more wins this week. 4th I need 19 from Favre.

I'm not going to bore you all with each and every league. I'm just going to post the one that I have a good chance in.

I need Ahman Green to score multiple TD's with tons of yardage. I need about 42 points out of him.

{now I need Avernus to step up and give me a "good luck with that"}

Stephen Davis and Panthers D to outscore John Kasay by 10.

This is gay but funny at the time, we used to have guys call in their line-up to my answering machine 100 years ago. But one team had Kasay and the Chiefs D and submitted his team as, QB, RB, etc and Kasay Chiefs which resulted in some frantic phone calls when I said he didn't start a kicker.

Don't kill me, it was funny then.

I need 18 from Delhomme.

1 point every 25 yards passing and 4 points a passing td.

1 point every 10 yards rushing and 6 points per rushing td.

1039603[/snapback]

As long as everythign he throws goes to SSmith, and he doesn't run in a TD, I can live with that.

The Jellies need SSmith to stay within 13 points of Delhomme ... :D

The Bavarians need SDavis to get off their *&)*)_$*@!-ing bench where Jellyman put him in favor of Caddilac ... 20 yds and a TD from the flex spot would have won the game -- but I thought Caddy would be fine ... :D

As long as everythign he throws goes to SSmith, and he doesn't run in a TD, I can live with that.

The Jellies need SSmith to stay within 13 points of Delhomme ...  :D

The Bavarians need SDavis to get off their *&)*)_$*@!-ing bench where Jellyman put him in favor of Caddilac ... 20 yds and a TD from the flex spot would have won the game -- but I thought Caddy would be fine ...  :D

1039613[/snapback]

Hopefully we both win :D

Lost Vick and Cadillac to injuries, so I need S Smith to have 100 yds or a TD, not both.

I think Erasmus James tried taking 2 players out of that game with late hits. Not that it helped, the Vikings still sucked.

In one league, I need 2 catches & 20 yards from Steve Smith. In another, I need Favre to avoid scoring minus 7 points. In the Huddle MVP Challenge, I need to have started N. Rackers at QB, RB2, WR2 & WR3 instead of just at PK.