[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF: What do you need to win.

RussMan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I think I'm down by about 48 points. Sounds like alot, but we get points for receptions, bonus TD points and yardage points. I have S. Smith, Kasay and Carolina's D.

So I figure Kasay needs at least 2 fg's getting me 12 points. (distance bonus)

A couple of sacks, and 2 turnovers. getting me another 12 points.

So that leaves 27 pts. 8-120 and one TD should do it. See, I've got a shot.

Edited by NAUgrad

League 3 - Ahman Green to get me 7.25 points. It's .5 point-per-reception so 60-70 yards and a reception or two should do it as long as he's not fumbling all over the place.  I'd usually feel pretty good about my chances, but with the way the Pack has played so far this year, who knows?  :D

1039459[/snapback]

I need for this to not happen! :D

I'm up in both games. The one I (scoresheet.com type scoring) I need Dan Morgan to outpoint KGB with about a 4 pt cushion. Should be ok in that one.

The other (Typical PPR scoring) I need a miracle just about, Kasay being held to 2 pat's or less. Id have a better shot there if it werent for the +5 home field advatntage.

I'm not going to bore you all with each and every league.  I'm just going to post the one that I have a good chance in.

I need Ahman Green to score multiple TD's with tons of yardage.  I need about 42 points out of him.

{now I need Avernus to step up and give me a "good luck with that"}

1039463[/snapback]

Sorry Skippy, I'll be rooting against you! I need him to score less than 12 points!

I need a TD and 100 from Steve Smith and for Bubba Franks to do nothing..In another league I need Steve Smith and Furgeson get less than 3 tds combined and low yardage.

I comfortably read this thread this morning, knowing I had Steve Smith going tonight, and a 2 point lead with my opponent's players all done.

Now, my Fanball Karma is catching up to me. The Site gave my opponent 5 points, and took 3 away from me, leaving me with a 6 point deficit. :doah:

So, I need 70 receiving yards from Steve, or one touchdown (7pts). Hey Fanball, this is for you! :D

nothing much :D

Just 35 total pnts from S.Smith and Kasay to keep from going 0-4...repeat of last week. He's done. He had Tomlinson, Barber, and Harrison.

In another I'm down by almost 70 thanks to him having Burress and SF D and the wheels coming off Caddy and my other guys underperforming; I have Favre, he has Ferguson. Probably dropping to 2-2 here.

I love this game :D:D:D

Edited by nhoops

for S Davis and Driver to be nullified almost completely and for ferguson to get 100+ and 2 TD's....this will give me some cushion in case davis or Driver do...somethiing...

at least Davis is wearing down and Driver has a hurt ankle...even though you can just give it a shot and tape it up...he won't feel it for a bit...