I am trying to decide whether or not to start Carson Palmer or Jake Delhomme this week. Palmer has been great, I don't see him doing poorly against JAX, and I love prime time players (8:30pm on ESPN). On the other hand Delhomme has a juicy match-up against a Arizona seconday chock full of scrubs. What would you do?

Palmer is hot and should start this week, despite the tempting mactup for Jake.

Palmer is hot and should start this week, despite the tempting mactup for Jake.

1044246[/snapback]

Good advice..........But Cards secondary sucks and its riddle with injuries now but if i had to choose........Delhomme, I actually think the cards have the worst secondary in football, Below the Giants and SF and they are really bad.....

shameless bump.....

anyone else have an opinion on this?

I am still so torn.

All things considered, which game is more likely to deteriorate into a shootout? I'd think the ARI/CAR game would, both have decent passing attacks even with McClown in there. I can see Cin/Jax being more of a grinder. Cincy only squeaked by Houston at home, 16-10.

I am going to give another one to Delhomme - Jacksonville has an excellent secondary, but the cards do not - its also in sink with Smith's hot week, which is every other week.

Have same question in one of my other leagues. Planning on playing Jake against a soft Arizona team.

delhomme against soft cards d, jake the snake got lucky against the jags last week, del rio will have that d pumped ..................

people, people. don't cloud this poor owner's mind.

put palmer in and leave him there - every week. he's too good.

tony

Palmer- most weeks, but I like Jake against a really banged up AZ D-

Palmer @ Jax is a tough matchup, and Housh may not go--- this could be tough spot for Cin.

Jake- should have a nice day against AZ-

This IS a tough spot for Palmer and the Bungles, remember the off. line is decimated with injuries, and Jax has a VERY STRONG def. line ! The offensive juggernaut slows way down this week, Bengals lucky to score 14 points IMO !