[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this collusion?

missilemike

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think I would do this deal if Im team two....

But the question was....Is this collusion.

NO! Plain and simple. Is is a good move? On draft day...it is laughable...4 weeks in it is worth an arguement. Team two weakens his QB position considerably but picks up a very hot Plaxico Burress for Harrison. And he adds Davis who is on a pace to break the Panthers TD record and can play him without risk knowing he had Foster should Davis go down.

Again...I dont think I like the logic, but the arguement could be made. I just do not see, friends or not, that this would be collusion based on the evidence presented.

If these guys have traded to help each other in questionable fashion...IE this year team two helps team one...last yr team one helped team two...then that would be evidence of collusion.

But on the face of what is presented here...it is a perfectly legitimate move, even if we/you want to question the value or equality of the trade.

Good luck

Is it collusion?

If you have proof that they willingly and knowingly conspired to load one team to improve it's chances of winning at the expense of the other team then yes it is collusion.

Otherwise stop whinning and get over it.

1045259[/snapback]

He's just asking a frigging question, when did he whine???????

Is it collusion?

If you have proof that they willingly and knowingly conspired to load one team to improve it's chances of winning at the expense of the other team then yes it is collusion.

Otherwise stop whinning and get over it.

1045259[/snapback]

Must agree here. Been commish for 10+ years and wouldn't stop this trade unless I knew they were attempting to cheat by loading up one team. It doesn't look like it from the records.

I'd let it go through unless there is information you haven't told us. Big trades like this always piss someone off. Those people need to get over it and make trades themselves. Let it stand.

Questioning the integrity of the 2 owners in question because he doesn't feel the trade is 'fair' with no evidence to indicate collusion = whinning.

1048222[/snapback]

I think you're wrong, but okay.