[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HURRY LOOK!

irish

Now that i got your attention i could really use some advice on this trade. Some of you might've read other posts i've put up with a similar deal but this one's different and I'm having a very hard time deciding what to do. I will lose almost all of my WR depth in this trade and am really not sure who's better deuce or westbrook. before the season i would've said deuce but now i'm not so sure.

Scoring system- 1pt-10yds rush/rec. and 20yds pass 3pts-pass td and 5pts-rush/rec td

The 2 teams involved had trouble including what guys to trade. Both owners felt that they might be losing out with different trades they looked at between each other.

TEAM 1 (me) gets- collins, westbrook, b. jacbs and colbert

TEAM2 gets- leftwich, mcallister, r. smith and givens

TEAM 1 (me) now- QBs- brady and leftwich, RBs- tomlinson, caddy, mcallister, pittman, ricky williams, m. turner, WRs- c. johnson, horn, wayne, r. smith, Lloyd, givens, TE- witten, K- wilkins\

TEAM 2 now- QBs- p.manning and collins, RBs- westbrook, j.jones, m. anderson, bell, jacobs and moats, WRs- holt, mich. clayton, b. edwards, t. taylor, colbert and booker, TE- heiden, K- tynes

Just 2 teams wanting to get a fairness ruling from a 3rd party. Is one team or the other giving up too much. If so how could we change the trade to make it fair. Is the trade even worth doing.

Thanks

the objective of trading is not to be sure your trading partner gets the most fair deal - it's to better your team as much as possible without giving up too much. with that in mind, the deal you list is a slam dunk for you. collins is a huge upgrade and LT with Westbrook will be dynamite. smith and givens are nothing special and your WRs are still strong.

just how many teams are in this league? those rosters are stacked.

so yes, the other team is giving up too much and you don't have to fix that. tell him it's a fine deal and pull the trigger.

tony

this is a ten team league and i'm in 5th place the other guys in 8th. it seems like everyone is stacked. 1st place is 4-0. i'm 2-2 and the oither guy is 1-3. thanks for the reply.

wow no love what's going on. i'm starting to annoy myself with the bumps- but i need a hand so....

this is a ten team league and i'm in 5th place the other guys in 8th.  it seems like everyone is stacked.  1st place is 4-0.  i'm 2-2 and the oither guy is 1-3.  thanks for the reply.

1051347[/snapback]

bump.

1051395[/snapback]

wow no love what's going on.  i'm starting to annoy myself with the bumps- but i need a hand so....

1051488[/snapback]

:D

Now that i got your attention i could really use some advice on this trade.  Some of you might've read other posts i've put up with a similar deal but this one's different and I'm having a very hard time deciding what to do.  I will lose almost all of my WR depth in this trade and am really not sure who's better deuce or westbrook.  before the season i would've said deuce but now i'm not so sure.

Scoring system- 1pt-10yds rush/rec. and 20yds pass  3pts-pass td  and 5pts-rush/rec td

The 2 teams involved had trouble including what guys to trade.  Both owners felt that they might be losing out with different trades they looked at between each other.

TEAM 1 (me) gets- collins, westbrook, b. jacbs and colbert

TEAM2 gets- leftwich, mcallister, r. smith and givens

TEAM 1 (me) now- QBs- brady and leftwich, RBs- tomlinson, caddy, mcallister, pittman, ricky williams, m. turner, WRs- c. johnson, horn, wayne, r. smith, Lloyd, givens, TE- witten, K- wilkins\

TEAM 2 now- QBs- p.manning and collins, RBs- westbrook, j.jones, m. anderson, bell, jacobs and moats, WRs- holt, mich. clayton, b. edwards, t. taylor, colbert and booker, TE- heiden, K- tynes

Just 2 teams wanting to get a fairness ruling from a 3rd party.  Is one team or the other giving up too much.  If so how could we change the trade to make it fair.  Is the trade even worth doing.

Thanks

1051326[/snapback]

i would ask for t.talyor instead of colbert.

make up for losing wr's at least he'll start and catch the ball.

There's certainly nothing wrong with the trade. A for if there is a point to it, that's up to the two people trading.

I like Collins slightly more than Lefty, and Westy a little more than Duce (but real close, and not really if you don't count receptions). The rest is sort of a wash with Smith and Givens being decent #3 or #4 WRs. Jacobs is sort of worthless, except maybe a random flex spot on a bye week, or if Tiki goes down. Colbert isn't doing much, but has potential that's been talked about for awhile.

thanks i'm feeling good about the trade myself. i happen to like collins and westy more than the 2 i have and to give up 2 WRs i don't really use to get back to people i won't use is fine. i could always try to trade jacobs to the barber owner for a guy like greg lewis.

:D Trades are between two people and hopefully you wind up on the good end of every trade, Who cares if they are fair........Your supposed to try and steal players and I like your trade. Your not weak at Wr and your upgrades come via Collins (Moss Guy that he throws to?) and Westbrook is on a better team, He catches the ball..Colbert will get better....They are triple teaming S.Smith...Pull the trigger...... :D Make the trade!

yeah i mean he offered the trade i wasn't worried about making his team better. I just wanted to know if it made my team worse. some people gave the advice that they thought mcallister was better than westbrook and that i was giving up to much WR depth to just get an upgrade for my second/possible spot starter QB in coliins.