Sign in to follow this  
admtahoe

Im Done Here

All season long, I have been in here trying to give advice to those who ask for it and regardless if you like my advice or not, the point is I attempted to help alot of you.

I post two questions in here in the last week and i get one response?

Amazing, So I am done, no point in wasting my time here if I can't even get a couple of responses to my own questions.

So, I hope you all have a nice football season

Peace.

I don't think its a case of you being ignored. The board is just getting a tremendous amount of trafic now. When I post before heading off to work in the morning, the threads have usually fallen to the 3rd page by the time I get home in the evening.

I've always appreciated your feedback, and I try to reply to posts whenever I can. I'm not in Hugh's class when it comes to the advice department, but if you want some feedback on particular trade or WDIS and aren't getting any responses here, feel free to PM me.

I don't think its a case of you being ignored.  The board is just getting a tremendous amount of trafic now.  When I post before heading off to work in the morning, the threads have usually fallen to the 3rd page by the time I get home in the evening.

I've always appreciated your feedback, and I try to reply to posts whenever I can.  I'm not in Hugh's class when it comes to the advice department, but if you want some feedback on particular trade or WDIS and aren't getting any responses here, feel free to PM me.

1052142[/snapback]

sorry you feel that way but I agree with what you are saying.When I post a question,I always try to answer 4 or 5 posts at the same time.If everyone did that,this would'nt happen...

Are we supposed to mourn the tremendous loss? Did you make your point by drawing a line in the sand for all to see? The problem on this board is the traffic. If the noobs would read the primer and follow some simple suggestions the traffic wouldn’t be this bad, and push legit questions to page three. Bumping pointless mind-numbing threads, asking the same stupid WDIS WR#3 questions every friggin week, and posting polls to coach their team is all fodder. Questions should be shown in the header, and if they’re legit will get answered if the tools don’t bump theirs fifty times. Lastly, anyone who posts “I’ll answer yours” is a complete idiot. I wouldn’t want arbitrary opinion on any question, but rather some homer to give a little insight. Now that you’ve declared for all to see that you’re leaving, good luck. There is some good advice in here at times, but I agree it’s mostly nickel dime questions that really don’t require advice at all.

sorry you feel that way but I agree with what you are saying.When I post a question,I always try to answer 4 or 5 posts at the same time.If everyone did that,this would'nt happen...

1052145[/snapback]

This is exactly how I do it. If I need advice, I post my question. Then I reply to as many others as I can and I add the link to my post in my response so the initial poster doesn't even have to go searching for my request. Seems to work out ok for me.

Please see my trade dilemma

:D

All season long, I have been in here trying to give advice to those who ask for it and regardless if you like my advice or not, the point is I attempted to help alot of you.

Amazing,  So I am done, no point in wasting my time here if I can't even get a couple of responses to my own questions.

1051933[/snapback]

After responding to all the question you see here, do you really WANT advice from some of these people? :D

And this surprises you how?

This forum is full of thin-skinned :D who probably couldn't follow a rule if it bit them on the ass.

Tell Skins and Gators we said hello!

Amazing,  So I am done, no point in wasting my time here if I can't even get a couple of responses to my own questions.

Peace.

1051933[/snapback]

I didn't see your post, sorry to hear you are leaving.

This is exactly how I do it.  If I need advice, I post my question.  Then I reply to as many others as I can and I add the link to my post in my response so the initial poster doesn't even have to go searching for my request.  Seems to work out ok for me.

Please see my trade dilemma

1052235[/snapback]

How do you add that link to your post?

1051933[/snapback]

same thing happens to me...learn to live with it.,.

Patience. Try bumping it once or twice when it slides to the bottom. There's a lot of volume this time of year. Don't expect 30 answers, be happy if you get 4 or 5.

And I know you've posted in my thread, which, generally speaking, is the only advice you should heed anyway. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

same thing happens to me...learn to live with it.,.

1052627[/snapback]

Maybe people find your advice annoying :D

Some feel they need to answer as many as possible even when they have no clue or worse don't read the ? correctly and get the players backwards for a trade etc.......I won't name names......

Peace.

1051933[/snapback]

I like your advice but sometimes post just don't get response's......The same guys Answer mine, then eventually you get new hits......depends on topic.....try being a newbie...your lucky when you get answered......Don't Quit, thats like saying I'm taking my ball and going home...I think that's what grit's did and used newbies as an excuse....

Patience. Try bumping it once or twice when it slides to the bottom.  :D

1052675[/snapback]

I can’t believe you actually suggest this as a viable way to get a WDIS WR#3 poll answered :D . Oh what sad times are these when bumps are encouraged :D .