[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speaking of DJax

Don't know if this will last all year, but a month seems about right. I think they just scope the knee and stitch the tear back together, and keep him off it til it heals for a few weeks.

He should be good as new when he comes back, if it really is a torn meniscus. Better that than a ligament strain.

Don't know if this will last all year, but a month seems about right.  I think they just scope the knee and stitch the tear back together, and keep him off it til it heals for a few weeks.

He should be good as new when he comes back, if it really is a torn meniscus.  Better that than a ligament strain.

1052074[/snapback]

Thank you DR. Judge. I was wondering the same thing. You see the word surgery and your gut tells you 1-month cant possibly be enought time to heel. This was very nice info to read.

Thank you DR. Judge. I was wondering the same thing. You see the word surgery and your gut tells you 1-month cant possibly be enought time to heel. This was very nice info to read.

1052110[/snapback]

Just going off my own past experiences, I'm definately not a pro athlete though (or a Dr.) When I had my knee scoped I walking the next day with minimal pain.