Sign in to follow this  
Tboogs

sitting Housh WDIS?

I don't think Housh will play...so do I go with:

Brandon Jones vs. Hou

Jabar Gaffney vs. Ten

or as a Flex RB...Patrick Pass (sneaky play)

I am leaning towards Gaffney...but Pass is interesting.

What do you think?

Thanks doggs!

I like Gaffney, He had decent #'s last week, 6-Rec for 88yds.....I have Flop Johnson, so I'm hoping Gaffney has a good game.....

Edited by IrishPride

Could almost flip a coin on those two. Even though Pass will play the Faulk role I don't like him too much against the Falcons defense. Houston's offense has been pitiful and Andre Johnson a BIG dsappointment to fantasy owners this year. Carr has been on his back more than a cheap hooker. Titans secondary is suspect and they will concentrate on Johnson which may leave a few opportunities for Gaffney. Jones is a rook but probably their #2 guy right now. The Titans DO throw to their TEBC(Kinney,Troupe,Scaife). Bennett's hurting so this could be an excellant opportunity for Brandon Jones. He's the one I'd start of the 3 you listed. Good luck.

Safe play is Gafney but I like Brandon Jones,he seems to be coming on and Bennett is not very healthy.I think Mcnair will have the opportunity to throw to more than just the TE's this week.

Jimmy J J Walker - kid DYNOMITE! With Drew Bennett hurting, go with Brandon Jones vs. a shaky Texans secondary. Say hi to Sweet Daddy (from Good Times)for me! Good luck.