[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Position? Pick one of these Gem's!

IrishPride

C.Mart at home vs. The Buc's.....Great run DE...Vinny at QB.... :D

Givens @ Falcon's.........Patiot's look awful....Tom Brady....Would throw a ball to the hot dog vendor if he was open....spreads the ball around :D

T.J Housh....Is hurt and I don't even know if he's gonna play? Jax DE is really tough to pass on......I can see Rudi running wild :D

I got a couple more "Gem's" but I was to Embarrased to mention them.....Barlow at home against the Colt's, There DE is awesome.....SF start's rookie QB :D

B.Edwards is gonna be good by season's end but I can't justify starting him yet....Browns look good, just off bye week, at home against the bears....I would love to start him but too much of a gamble..... :D

Standard scoring but 1pt per Rec., If you guy's can pick the right one out of that bunch you are Fantasy Football "GOD'S" :D !