Sign in to follow this  
AO

Please pick 2 of these studs

I have Moss on a bye and need to start 2 of these guys....

Jurevicious @ STL

Givens V ATL

Chatman V NO

Thanks

Edited by AO

Roll the dice w/Givens & hope he's part of the game plan again this week. Joe J at the other spot.

Edited by ts

I would go JJ and Chatman. Both of those games should be high scoring. Meanwhile Givens is one of many receivers looked at by Brady and they play the tough Atl D.

I would go JJ and Chatman. Both of those games should be high scoring. Meanwhile Givens is one of many receivers looked at by Brady and they play the tough Atl D.

1052938[/snapback]

Actually Givens has been getting a lot of looks from Brady lately. He has the same number of receptions as Deion Branch (22). I say go with him indoors, and also Jurevicious indoors in a possible shootout.

i agree with thrash givens and jj

I like Givens out of that bunch. He's gotten off to a pretty decent start and seems to be the 2nd favorite target of Brady.

I like Givens amd JJ......Givens because Falcons maybe without vick...every little thing counts and JJ because besides stevens, who else is gonna get passed too? Please check my post.....

Givens and JJ.

Givens is the #6 most targeted WR behind Owens, Burress, Holt, Boldin and D. Jax over the last 3 weeks.

Has lead his own team in targets the last 2 - more balls thrown his way than Branch.

Off a lot of radar screens.

Great play when you consider how poorly NE's run the ball and how good ATL is against the run.

1052938[/snapback]

I agree.