[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU/PSU

T-Man

Hope they don't hold on. Smith should start running a bit more in the 2nd half and typical ball control and defense should enable OSU to get a tough road win.

PSU does appear to be for real though, i'm a bit surprised of the remarkable turnaround from the last several season.

Like most OSU games, it's a coin toss up till the final few minutes of the game :D

Hope they don't hold on. Smith should start running a bit more in the 2nd half and typical ball control and defense should enable OSU to get a tough road win.

PSU does appear to be for real though, i'm a bit surprised of the remarkable turnaround from the last several season.

Like most OSU games, it's a coin toss up till the final few minutes of the game  :D

1053434[/snapback]

I thought you might be glued to THEE game :D

I'm a huge PSU fan, grew up 20 minutes away, now live about an hour and 1/2 away. I have not been this excited for a PSU game in years. Just the excitement of the game tonight has been missed for quite some time. It is going to be a battle in the 2nd half. Ohio State is awesome, especially their linebackers, but I do think that PSU has shown that they are no fluke. If Penn State gets this win, Happy Valley is going to be absolutely bonkers tonight and the rest of the season.

WE ARE................

......................PENN STATE !!!!!!!!!!!

Lions look tough as nails. Our guys were probably not expecting this.

Will the refs please call a hold on Kudla's guy? Jeez..It's brutal

1053450[/snapback]

That is funny, I think Hali is getting held, but didn't notice Kudla getting held. :D

WE ARE...........................

.....................PENN STATE !!!!!

My stomach is in knots right now. This would be such a big win for the Nittany Lions. Something tells me this one is coming down to the wire. I would love to see PSU put a drive together here, but that Ohio St. defense is exteremely tough. At any rate, this has been a great game to watch.

At this pt with 3:48 to go, I think we lose. This offense hasn't done a thing all night.

1053568[/snapback]

I am very disappointed in the lack of Troy Smith to do anything, yes PSU D played great, but errant throws and poor decisions all night didn't help anything either.

Nice game PSU

........and a special thanks to Troy Smith for ruining our season a second time. 

We get what we deserve, starting a f'ing punk at QB with an football IQ of a turtle .

1053591[/snapback]

Unfortunately we don't have anyone better.

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

UNBELIEVABLE !!! Penn State has waited a while for a win like this !!!!! Wow, I've got chills.

WE ARE..................................................

...........................................PENN STATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohio State's defense is phenomenal, but PSU's was up to the task. To whoever said the Big 10 is not as good as we thought, didn't Ohio State play toe to toe with Texas. Two great defenses, great game !!!!!!!!

Edited by Menudo

:D

My best case scenario is maybe we'll get OU in the Outback-Tostitos-Cranberry Juice-MaytagRepairMan  Bowl    :D

1053606[/snapback]

Hey - I'm enjoying a cranberry and vodka as we speak :D

Edit: I'm in just as much pain as a Michigan fan :D

Edited by Puddy

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

1053607[/snapback]

It's really not that surprising. Being a Bucks fan, i know that anyone that scores 20+ points on us has a 95% chance of winning.

The Nits have a good D, but don't be to optimistic this OSU offense is just as pathetic as any other year, only a bit worse with Smith at the helm though.

I think Justin's passing game is FAR superior to Smith's. The only reason he is starting is because he is more athletic (period). The love of the black QB has crippled OSU.

1053600[/snapback]

Sorry..not buying it. Justin had his shot and didn't do much. Yes, he's better at reading defenses. But he's been error-prone as well and has not taken advantage of his opportunities. And he's not a leader IMO. I can guarantee a QB change won't do anything for this team.