[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith

msaint

65-yard TD on a screen pass. Granted, they're playing the Cards' Pop Warner secondary, but he's a threat to take it to the house every time he gets his hands on the ball. Fantasy owners are obviously happy, but Panther fans, you must be loving this guy form a "real" football perspective. Reminds me of a faster, slightly more "big play" dangerous Hines Ward in terms of his work ethic and toughness (no slam on Ward, a guy who, along with Deion Branch, I consider to be the gold standard as far as WR's with heart/talent go).

65-yard TD on a screen pass. Granted, they're playing the Cards' Pop Warner secondary, but he's a threat to take it to the house every time he gets his hands on the ball. Fantasy owners are obviously happy, but Panther fans, you must be loving this guy form a "real" football perspective. Reminds me of a faster, slightly more "big play" dangerous Hines Ward in terms of his work ethic and toughness (no slam on Ward, a guy who, along with Deion Branch, I consider to be the gold standard as far as WR's with heart/talent go).

1055728[/snapback]

:D

Steve Smith is the REAL DEAL this year..I said that from the beginning of the season.

1056017[/snapback]

I agree. I drafted him in more than one league this year. Last year's injury scared away some owners from drafting him, but he hasn't slowed down at all!!!!

Smith may have saved my butt this week after Owens was shut down along with the rest of the Eagles.

We drafted on labor day, and I couldln't believe it when he fell to me with the 4.11 pick. I thought he was going to have a big year, but I had no idea it would be this big. I'll take the dud games if I have to, because it's the big games like today's that put you over the top in fantasy football.

1055728[/snapback]

I love the heart that Smith plays with each and every game. He is tough, makes the great catch in traffic and is a threat every time he touches the ball. I also like the fact that he plays like he has a chip on his shoulder as he has always been told he is too small to be an elite WR, yet he just keeps showing everyone they are wrong. :D

I just wish I had him on my fantasy team this year. :D

Steve has been great for my team. I got him at 3.7 to team up with my keeper Owens. :D

Too bad that Owens was shut down this week. :D

Steve will be in the top 10 WR this season. Hopefully he will be more consistent every week for the rest of the season.

well considering Carolina is facing detroit next week..I think Steve Smith's trend of posting big numbers every other week will stop...He will put up good stats for the 2nd week in a row..

1056142[/snapback]

:D

Dre' Bly will be a busy guy in the film room this week.