[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you need to vent?

MrTed46

I played Davenport, CuMart, T Glenn

You SOBs score so much on me I hate you all.

(I wish Devenport the best with his injury)

I started

Lloyd you SOB

Andre Johnson...welcome to free agency you SOB

A Brooks you can hit the side of a barn you SOB

I was robbed when Edge didnt get credit for TD =(

Referee you SOB

Ahhh much better. Your turn.

Lloyd you SOB

Referee you SOB

1056428[/snapback]

Your anger management class will no doubt (correctly) redirect your Lloyd frustration at Alex Smith ... Andre Johnson is your own fault for drafting him ... Brooks was Brooks today ... as for the Edge thing, yes, you are allowed to toss empty beer cans at the TV.

Carry on.

I start 8 players - 2 RBs go down to injury (McCallister and JJones), 1 WR goes down to injury (AJohnson) and a tight end reserve stiff (my starter's on a bye) who has one freakin' catch and fumbles the ball netting a whopping -.5 pts...and I somehow manage to stay in the game until my opponents' WRs breaks the 40 yrd mark on the last series of the game and earns him an extra 1.5 pts which mean he wins by 1 stinkin' point! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, what a sh1tty day over here. First off I fell down the steps and racked Jake and the twins. Then my twins both picked today to be moody and cry (and my wife has a real problem with beating infants.) so I had to suffer through that during the games.

Then to top it all of, I dropped my drinking mug on the kitchen floor and it broke.

Oh and screw Bin Laden, he p1sses me off too.

Yeah, what a sh1tty day over here.  First off I fell down the steps and racked Jake and the twins. Then my twins both picked today to be moody and cry (and my wife has a real problem with beating infants.) so I had to suffer through that during the games.

Then to top it all of, I dropped my drinking mug on the kitchen floor and it broke.

Oh and screw Bin Laden, he p1sses me off too.

1056663[/snapback]

Sure hope you're not betting the diaper money again. But, hey, make the wife get a third jobs.......solves the beating and PMS problem....... :D

Sux to be you dude... :D:D

Sure hope you're not betting the diaper money again.  But, hey, make the wife get a third jobs.......solves the beating and PMS problem.......  :D

Sux to be you dude...  :D      :D

1056670[/snapback]

Ahhh Turffy-pooh, my new Arch enemy....touché

Yeah, I woke up this morning and realized I actually played Lloyd with Jurevicius on the WW, betting the 49er's rookie would have a decent day against one of the hottest defenses in the league. And I wanted to save the two bucks to transact Jurevicius.

I think my wife or the government drugged me and used hypnotic suggestion on me.

I played Davenport, CuMart, T Glenn

You SOBs score so much on me I hate you all.

(I wish Devenport the best with his injury)

I started

Lloyd you SOB

Referee you SOB

Ahhh much better. Your turn.

1056428[/snapback]

Against Indy playing Llloyd was a mistake. He may have been your only optiopn, but still trading him or just sitting him may have worked out better. There have been times players got negative points and the frustration isn't worth a few points. I've had games where 2-3 players got 1 point or less.

Starting Smith at this point in the season I believe a mistake. I blame the coaches. They should have waited a few games.

I also have Edge(screwed on the td),I started Andre(traded for him Sat.,Engram),and watched late last night as Chad Johnson(who did basically not much the entire game)catch a 12 yd pass to beat me by 1 pt.Andre you're an SOB because unless I missed it,your calf injury and MRI last week were never reported.Johnson you SOB I hope you choke on your gold Freakin tooth :D .Now,thats a little better..

glenn was off the hook in the first quarter!! i thougt if he was gunna play like that the whole game he was around time to break some records!! but PHI defense smarted up and got on him and they basically shut him down..

1058076[/snapback]

He dropped another sure bomb TD..Thank God