[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to trade D. McCalister

gd74

Im getting tired of watching the Saints get so far behind that they just contstantly pass the ball.... and even early in games the pass rather than run.... I have to get this guy off my team but in my anger would hate to give him up for something less than I will get in return

Plus Deuce is pretty consistent. At least in my performance league.

week one- 18

week two- 8

week three- 13

week four- 14

week five- 6

I have been pretty happy with him, last week notwithstanding. If you are think Mew or Staley will give you better numbers, I think you should rethink your position.

just MHO

Edited by cre8tiff

I disagree that his value will increase. It's not that he's in a slump. It's that the whole team sucks and won't give him a chance to really show what he can do. Now that he has a sprained knee it's even worse! I got Fred Taylor for him which I think was a steal. Maybe the Brian Westbrook owner will want to trade him after last night's game? Thomas Jones maybe?

I think Duce is going to be more of a home play. I expect that NO will be able to stay in more games on their home field whether that be San Antonio or Baton Rouge. Baring his injury being any more serious than it appears, he's a top 10-15 performer, which means he should be a start almost every week unless you are awfully deep at RB. Almost every back has a subpar game here and there. I think the frustration over Duce is more related to the overall team picture (52 to 3 will tend to do that) than with Duce himself. The Saints have had a terrible history of getting behind early, panicing and relying on Brooks' arm to bring them back (we all know that is not going to happen). Especially without Horn. One way of looking at yesterday's game is that Duce went out early in the 3rd quarter. If he had been in the whole game he probably would have ended up with over 100 total yards. He is their best, and maybe only offensive weapon, atleast until Horn is able to return. He's not a stud back (my definition is top 5) anymore, and hasn't been for a few years now, but he is generally a consistent performer. The hope for Duce, is that the NO defense is able to improve, and Horn returns to open up the field. A little home cockin' wouldn't hurt either, so let's all take a deep breath and get some rest before panicing to unload Duce on a whim. :D

News: CBS SportsLine.com has learned through an NFL source that Saints RB Deuce McAllister (knee) is out for the rest of the season with a torn ACL. He was seen limping off the field at Green Bay in Week 5.

Analysis: This is a huge loss for Fantasy owners who owned McAllister. Antowain Smith will be the primary replacement for the Saints, but Fantasy owners should look elsewhere for a new running back.

:D Pick-up Jarret Payton(the second coming of Walter) after all it is his own flesh and blood....he should be available to replace your poor old Deuce.

Hey, maybe Ricky :D Williams(replace the musical note with the ganja man) will return to the aints and be resurrected. :D Pick him up if he's available. Dolphins are showcasing him possibly this Sunday. He's back!!!!!!!! Check your waivers on "Pass the dutchie on the left handside"

"Get up, stand up", "Positive Vibrations", "Legalize it", "Redemption Song", "Get up-Stand up"......... :D:D