Sign in to follow this  
asabban@comcast.net

If you could only own one NFL jersey...

I would have to go with Earl Campbell....Unique. He was incredible. Short lived in the NFL. Would've been one of the best RB's of all time. A Beast!!! He was one of my first rookie cards when I started collecting football cards back in 1978. His most famous performance came in a Monday night game against Miami in his rookie season. That night, he rushed for 199 yards and four touchdowns to lead the Oilers to a spectacular 35-30 victory.

Anyone else care to share...

I have a Nitschke replica that is the absolute goods.

Wouldn't mind a Riggo Washington jersey, though.

never saw him play live but the video footage of Gale Sayers makes him look incredible ...i think he would be star in any decade of football

I also loved LT ...56 is a cool jersey

never saw him play live but the video footage of Gale Sayers makes him look incredible ...i think he would be  star in any decade of football

I also loved LT ...56 is a cool jersey

1058757[/snapback]

spamshirts are for woman,nothing worse than a bar full of men wearing there jerzees :D i hope this does'nt get me in trouble..

Edited by joeyd524@msn.com

bad fan, don't know number think it was 34 but Walter Peyton!

He was awesome! Ran without fear! never gave up!

Loved watching him play!

I'd love to see Jared make it in the league!

i would join the nfl and wear my own. i think it's league policy to wear it on game day :D

I've got a Moe Williams White Vikings jersey that I love. I remember watching him play at Kentucky when I was a kid. Not a guy who'll be remembered as the best of anything, but of the Vikes RBs last year (M.Moore, O.Smith, M.Bennett) he was the most reliable (and oldest I believe)

I'd also go for Wayne Chrebet, cause in 9-10s of my memories number 80 in Green is horizontal about 5 feet off the ground.

LT for fantasy value and My Favre jersey for my team.I also have a Tim Couch Browns jersey my Father bought for me :D if any one is interested.