[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell, Pittman, or Saints RB?

Steelhead

I have to start Willie Parker and Pittman this week with Green and Arrington both on bye. Tatum Bell is available on waivers as well as the Saints RBs.

Is Bell vs NE a better play than Pittman @TB or should I give (gasp) A Smith a shot?

My gut says Pittman will get more touches with the passing game so I should stick with him this week. Long term maybe I should pick up Bell.

Edited by Steelhead

I have to start Willie Parker and Pittman this week with Green and Arrington both on bye.  Tatum Bell is available on waivers as well as the Saints RBs.

Is Bell vs NE a better play than Pittman @TB or should I give (gasp) A Smith a shot?

My gut says Pittman will get more touches with the passing game so I should stick with him this week.  Long term maybe I should pick up Bell.

1060210[/snapback]

bell

I am holding onto Arrington with the hopes he catches fire like KJ did in the second half last year. If I keep him on my roster I can add him as a 3rd keeper for my 2nd rd pick next year.

Do you think he will pan out or should I just cut him and keep Pittman on my team instead.

i've read your post, considered your situation, and determined that i have absolutely nothing to tell you.

pittman, smith, and bell all have equal chances of posting a nice game or laying a fat goose egg. having to pick between these slobs must be making you ill. pick one fast and get it over with ... otherwise you face serious internal injury.

tony

if forced to, i'd go smith because he looks to be the man. pittman is still changing caddy's tires and bell still answers to mr. anderson, regardless of his 2 nice runs.