[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D Foster Knee Injury?

cubdaddy

S of now, I have no info anymore informative than wha't in the priority news, but as always, I'll dig and see what I can find out, as he looked good on Sunday. When I know something I'll post it. Peace-PD.

1063446[/snapback]

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, PD.

Panthers | Goings Could See Action in Week 6

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:26:31 -0700

If Carolina Panthers RB DeShaun Foster (knee) is out for the Week 6 game against the Detroit Lions Sunday, Oct. 16, then RB Nick Goings could take on a bigger role than expected.

-------

Don't know the extent.....but he's OUT this week.

Also, remember the Panthers training staff always takes things to the max when it comes to recovery time-for example-max time is 6 weeks, well they will give it 6 tp 6 1/2 weeks. Also, remember "questionable" in the Injury report means 50-50. I say they both will play, and one for sure, then again with the bye week to follow, it could be Goings all day and often, but with Fox you just never know. Peace PD.

Also, remember the Panthers training staff always takes things to the max when it comes to recovery time-for example-max time is 6 weeks, well they will give it 6 tp 6 1/2 weeks. Also, remember "questionable" in the Injury report means 50-50. I say they both will play, and one for sure, then again with the bye week to follow, it could be Goings all day and often, but with Fox you just never know. Peace PD.

1063472[/snapback]

Thanks, PD. Peace.

Local news tonight said neither Davis, Foster or Smart practiced today. My guess is IF they sit, it's Goings with Jamal Robertson getting a few carries as well.

I seriously doubt that either one will sit. Davis has to be active 6 games this year to guarantee his salary for this year. He's not going to give anyone the chance to play ahead of him if he can help it.

Edited by Swampnuts

Local news tonight said neither Davis, Foster or Smart practiced today.  My guess is IF they sit, it's Goings with Jamal Robertson getting a few carries as well.

I seriously doubt that either one will sit. Davis has to be active 6 games this year to guarantee his salary for this year.  He's not going to give anyone the chance to play ahead of him if he can help it.

1064281[/snapback]

From what I have gathered Davis is just on the list because he did not practice. They said they will probably not practice him in early workouts all year to try and keep him healthy. I fully expect him to not only play but to get almost all of Fosters carries if Foster cannot play. hope I am right.

From what I have gathered Davis is just on the list because he did not practice. They said they will probably not practice him in early workouts all year to try and keep him healthy.

1064296[/snapback]

I agree, if I'm not mistaken he hasn't practiced on a Wednesday yet this year and probably won't.