[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Team Site lists Stecker over A Smith

cubdaddy

Why do people care? Are teams that bad where you guys are searching through a saints RBBC mess of Chatman, Stecker & Smith. This is a RBBC for 3 on a bad team. Good luck.

1063618[/snapback]

Not every league has only 8 members in it. in 14 team leagues I would imagine all 3 would get picked up.

When I drafted Deuce, I also drafted Stecker. IMO, he has the biggest upside as a handcuff (at the time).

Still, Smith is old and slow, and Chatman was cut because he was too fat for the Chargers.

So, it doesn't really matter--I may try to get Smith, and if I do, that will be nice, since I have Stecker. But, it won't kill me if I don't get him.

Not every league has only 8 members in it. in 14 team leagues I would imagine all 3 would get picked up.

1063632[/snapback]

Yeppers, I agree. Any league worth it's salt will have owners interested in a starting RB or platoon of RBs as long as they get in on some plays. Hell, it's what makes fantasy football challenging and frustrating at the same time.

Why do people care? Are teams that bad where you guys are searching through a saints RBBC mess of Chatman, Stecker & Smith. This is a RBBC for 3 on a bad team. Good luck.

1063618[/snapback]

I'm in one 16 man league(Huddle league) and two 14 man leagues(one other huddle league). Man it makes a huge difference. If you get your hands on a starting rb, and you have capable rb's already on your roster, you can make better trades for the rest of your team.