Sign in to follow this  
cubdaddy

Official Team Site lists Stecker over A Smith

No, I've seen Rajn recently.

1063556[/snapback]

Thanks, Randall. Anyone else hear an update???

Why do people care? Are teams that bad where you guys are searching through a saints RBBC mess of Chatman, Stecker & Smith. This is a RBBC for 3 on a bad team. Good luck.

Why do people care? Are teams that bad where you guys are searching through a saints RBBC mess of Chatman, Stecker & Smith. This is a RBBC for 3 on a bad team. Good luck.

1063618[/snapback]

Not every league has only 8 members in it. in 14 team leagues I would imagine all 3 would get picked up.

In the league where I had Duece, I picked up both Smith and Stecker. However, my gut feeling tells me that Chatman might be one of those guys that carries a few borderline fantasy teams into the playoffs late in the season.

When I drafted Deuce, I also drafted Stecker. IMO, he has the biggest upside as a handcuff (at the time).

Still, Smith is old and slow, and Chatman was cut because he was too fat for the Chargers.

So, it doesn't really matter--I may try to get Smith, and if I do, that will be nice, since I have Stecker. But, it won't kill me if I don't get him.

Not every league has only 8 members in it. in 14 team leagues I would imagine all 3 would get picked up.

1063632[/snapback]

Yeppers, I agree. Any league worth it's salt will have owners interested in a starting RB or platoon of RBs as long as they get in on some plays. Hell, it's what makes fantasy football challenging and frustrating at the same time.

1063618[/snapback]

I'm in one 16 man league(Huddle league) and two 14 man leagues(one other huddle league). Man it makes a huge difference. If you get your hands on a starting rb, and you have capable rb's already on your roster, you can make better trades for the rest of your team.