Sign in to follow this  
msaint

Deuce officially on IR

Rotoworld: Deuce McAllister was officially placed on the IR today ending his season. Those that were holding out hope for a miracle prognosis can now cut bait.

:D

Not surprising with Oct. 18th looming, as they need to pick up some one who may contribute this year.

Hey PD, what are your thoughts on N.Goings moving forward? Getting lots of talk suddenly...

yahoo is finally allowing him to be dropped.

Hey PD, what are your thoughts on N.Goings moving forward? Getting lots of talk suddenly...

1063808[/snapback]

Just visions of "yesteryear", until we have some real news on Foster and Davis, as the first cahnce to "spring" the return of Goings has happened, until you see Foster and Davis in Civey's, it's just wishful thinking, but he may play this Sunday? Who knows, as Fox rivals Shannahan.

Someone in my league has McAllister, T Jones and Ben ... Talk about a rough week.

Someone in my league has McAllister, T Jones and Ben ... Talk about a rough week.

1064391[/snapback]

How 'bout McCallister, JJones, DFoster, Bobby Engram & AJohnson (with rumblings of Fragile Freddie coming back to his old form). Needless to say -- I'm in a bit of a quandry :D

I took Duece as my first pick in the first round ... luckily I was drafting out of the 12 hole and he fell to me and I was able to pick R Moss on the swing pick :D

At least I have one stud on my team (not to mention my backup RB's - C Brown, Caddy, Benson, W Parker - 16th round :D )

So, not sitting too bad w/o Duece