[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Player

bumpersb

I was able to pick-up A. Pearman and T. Thompson last night.  Do I replace F. Taylor with A. Pearman?  Or do I drop T. Thompson for another WR?  Some available are T. Taylor, C. Chambers or S. McDonald.

1068827[/snapback]

hard to say without knowing your roster and the kind of depth that you have, but since starting RBs are tougher to come by vs. starting WRs, i'd hold on to both pearman and thompson if you don't need a starting WR for your matchup this weekend.

if you have those kind of receivers on your waiver wire, you should be OK to wait as long as possible to find out if taylor or jones is starting. once you know, drop the backup who won't start and grab one of the receivers - they are all in the same class, with maybe an edge to chambers as the clear #1 target.

tony

Thanks for the input! I was trying to keep the info limited but here is my roster:

QB: Bledsoe-Starting, McNair, McCown

RB: Edge, Taylor, Droughns, Pearman, Thompson

WR: Moss, Glenn

TE: McMichael

K: Vinateri

D: Jets, Browns

My worry is overloading on Dallas players. Wouldn't mind Thompson having a good game and possible trade bait to the J. Jones owner. I like having Pearman as a back-up to Taylor. Although J-ville has a bye next week which should give Taylor plenty of time to rest. I will start Edge, Droughns and the Browns D. I really don't want to start any RB's against the Steeler D, so looks like Thompson is best choice if he starts....Thanks again

We must start 2 RB's and 2 WR's.  We have a flex postion that either be a RB or WR.

1069120[/snapback]

i'd sit tight. you would start ( 1 ) edge, ( 2 ) taylor or pearman, ( 3 ) droughns or thompson (if jones doesn't go) and then moss and glenn. if thompson goes, he should put up some nice numbers against the weak giants D - he would win out vs. droughns.

tony

Edited by tonorator