[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decimated.....

Rovers

Injuries this year are getting nutso. I just had to vent. Here is my beginning of year line up in my local:

Favre

McAllister

J Jones.

Roy Williams

Burleson

L Evans

LJ Smith

Picked up Braylon Edwards, which worked out just great.

My starters this week:

Greise (Gruden says he might bench him)

Benson (Jones may play now)

Pearman (Taylor may play)

L Evans

DJ Hackett

T Taylor

Kinney

One original starter available due to injuries and byes (Favre and LJ). I've never seen a team get so decimated before in my life. This is easilly the worst FF team I've ever had to play. I also lost Pennington and DJax off this roster. Making matters worse, there are 4 teams in front of me for dibs on waivers. Arrington was a bust. I need a twelve step program to quit FF forever! :D

Rovers, my friend and partner,

You're doing fine. Yes the injuries are hurtin', but you are sooo on top of things!

Good WW last and this week! You did great! I'm here for you Bro!

Frankly...............How would you like to look at my HOT stuff and comment? I've been losing by like >6 points per week!

Nosdrovia! :D

You're doing fine.  Yes the injuries are hurtin', but you are sooo on top of things!

Good WW last and this week!  You did great!  I'm here for you Bro!

Frankly...............How would you like to look at my HOT stuff and comment?  I've been losing by like >6 points per week!

Nosdrovia!  :D

1070098[/snapback]

Get a room you queers.

looking at my roster i somewhat feel the same way:

Donovan McNabb - Bye

J.P Losman - Benched

Alex Smith - Bye

Thomas Jones - Questionable

Stephen Davis - Probable

Aaron Stecker - Questionable

T.J. Duckett - Healthy

Torry Holt - Questionable

Chad Johnson - healthy

Anqun Boldin - Bye

Shaun McDonald - Healthy

Steve Heiden - Healthy

Mike Vanderjagt - Healthy

Eric Shleton - IR

Javon Walker - IR

Edited by seminoles

my offense for my 4-1 fusion squad is going to look something like this:

orton qb

jordan rb

pittman rb

adrian peterson rb

michael clayton wr

samie parker wr

heap te

feely k

if that doesn't insert fear into my opponent, i don't know what will. bye week and injuries taking away mcnabb, driver, julius, foster, edwards. good thing my defense is at full strenght this week.

Crisp, misery loves company!

Dirty, didn't you just set a new league record for biggest loss differential in AGS? :D

RR, the AGS team is in good shape compared to this local I posted about. Sounds like you've gotten the snake bite in HOT too!

First time I will ever miss the playoffs in my local...... guess it had to happen sooner or later. :D

Dirty, didn't you just set a new league record for biggest loss differential in AGS?  :D

1071674[/snapback]

:D Yeah, that was a pretty bad beat down. The planets and moons were aligned last week. My opponent came close to setting the alltime single game high score and I came close to setting the alltime low score. Half of my team was on bye last week, but I still would have gotten crushed even if they had played. I'll be at full strength to kick your ass though!!!

Frankly...............How would you like to look at my HOT stuff and comment?  I've been losing by like <6 points per week!

1070098[/snapback]

:D My bad...correction above! :D

I haven't heard anything about Griese being benched?

:D

1072000[/snapback]

Greise had a bad game against the Jets, and Gruden was mumbling about making a change at QB if he comes out throwing INT's, but I think it's just coach speak. Gruden always beitches about QB's. I remember he was screaming at Gannon every game the year they went to the Supe at Oakland. Sure, Gruden, bench a QB on a 4-1 team! He's silly enough to do it though, which is what worries me, at just a little bit anyways.

Yeah I feel a little bit of your pain.....

I had the Duece and J Jones combo as well...

Thought it was going places :D

Now I'm juggling my RBs to the likes of P. Pass, Pearman, Benson, and C Perry

I have definitely seen better days.... :D

Yeah I feel a little bit of your pain.....

I had the Duece and J Jones combo as well...

Thought it was going places  :D

Now I'm juggling my RBs to the likes of P. Pass, Pearman, Benson, and C Perry

I have definitely seen better days.... :D

1072449[/snapback]

I hear ya n00bie! I, too, had McCallister and JJ. The kicker is I have Foster and Taylor as back ups. :doah: I was able to pick up ASmith on the WW and I'm hoping to get lucky working a trade for Droughns -- not that it matters given that Droughns is going against Balt. It's better than nothin'. Good Luck! :D

Injuries this year are getting nutso. I just had to vent. Here is my beginning of year line up in my local:

Favre

McAllister

J Jones.

Roy Williams

Burleson

L Evans

LJ Smith

Picked up Braylon Edwards, which worked out just great.

My starters this week:

Greise (Gruden says he might bench him)

Benson (Jones may play now)

Pearman (Taylor may play)

L Evans

DJ Hackett

T Taylor

Kinney

One original starter available due to injuries and byes (Favre and LJ). I've never seen a team get so decimated before in my life. This is easilly the worst FF team I've ever had to play. I also lost Pennington and DJax off this roster. Making matters worse, there are 4 teams in front of me for dibs on waivers. Arrington was a bust. I need a twelve step program to quit FF forever!  :D

1070046[/snapback]

Did you make this up, cause that sounds too bad to be true, My consolidences. :D

• 5 weeks later...