Sign in to follow this  
TonyMantana

Please Rate My Draft

I give it a 7.23459864728962468263759

Dood! 10K Posts, thats insane seeing we joined within a month. I never really hit the board until this year, I think I had 40 when it started, but WOW!! A true contributor.

Tell me this, Would you trade Cooley, Willie, and Stallworth for Tiki? (I get Tiki, just lost Deuce)

BTW, I was born in CHI, but am rooting for you. I don't want the Sox to hit before the Cubbies (Even if it is another 100 years!! :D DAM YOU BARTMAN!!) But I really don't follow baseball anyways so I guess I could care less? :D

Edited by TonyMantana

who's your other TE and what other WRs do you have. otherwise yes.

who's your other TE and what other WRs do you have. otherwise yes.

1070393[/snapback]

Okay then, its a yes...

Tony G,

Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith, Torry Holt, Brandon Lloyd, Shuan McDonald, and Roy Williams!!!

Wow! I killed that draft. I had Deuce, some fatherless male with 6RBs picked up Antwoin just to screw with me, I alos have Domanick, JJ Arr, Stayley and Willie. Picked up Pass. (My QB situation is nothing to brag about with Griese, and .... nothing) but I'm 5-0.

Edited by TonyMantana

oh great deal then

Sorry.  Remeber all the strife over that, wow!  :D

1070275[/snapback]

As long as you poured it slowly your draft should have a good head. Drink it wisely. If you are talking about your team. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oh great deal then

1070408[/snapback]

I thought so. Too one-sided? Its with my wife!! She's 0-5 with way too many RBs and no TE or WR. Her WR1 is AndreJ. Heiden is TE. Tiki is her RB4.

Edited by TonyMantana

take her to the house then- it should be consenting sex not rape. :D

Edited by irish

As long as you poured it slowly your draft should have a good head. Drink it wisely.  If you are talking about your team.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

1070424[/snapback]

I do get great head. I was talking about my team. :D Now go get your shinebox Tommy!! - JK dood. Did I mention I like cold beer? :D

take her to the house then- it should be consenting sex not rape. :D

1070437[/snapback]

Was it that off-balance?? I would take her to the house, but she's already here :D

I think some one should ask Grit's, I kinda miss Him or It or Whatever......I need some help with my post for crying outloud! Are you sure your 5-0 or 0-5 and been drinking since noon :D !

Dood! 10K Posts, thats insane seeing we joined within a month.  I never really hit the board until this year, I think I had 40 when it started, but WOW!!  A true contributor. 

Tell me this, Would you trade Cooley, Willie, and Stallworth for Tiki? (I get Tiki, just lost Deuce)

BTW, I was born in CHI, but am rooting for you.  I don't want the Sox to hit before the Cubbies (Even if it is another 100 years!! :D DAM YOU BARTMAN!!) But I really don't follow baseball anyways so I guess I could care less?  :D

1070389[/snapback]

its dude :D , as far as spelling goes :D

Edited by vikes rock

its dude :D , as far as spelling goes :D

1070588[/snapback]

n00b alert!

Dood, that was a HUGH spelling error, moran!