irish

should i do this trade?

my team- QBs- brady and collins, RBs- tomlinson, westbrook, caddy, pittman, m. turner, ricky williams, moats, c. johnson, horn, wayne, givens, Lloyd TE- witten

I would get- k. jones, harrison and ferguson

I would give- caddy, pittman and givens

i don't like giving up caddy and pittman but to get harrison and k. jones, who could have to some good games, it might be worth the risk having tomlinson and westbrook.

tough one because kevin jones has been tanking and its hard to tell if he'll spring back - I say yes considering Cadillacs injury history so far this season and for the fact that you get Harrison to start alonside CJ. Worth the gamble.

bump

It is a tough one but I would do it. I like Caddy but I think Jones will have a big second half. You may run into a problem on who to start at WR though. How many do you start? CJ is one, Horn is hurt Harrison and Wayne will be like picking which Patriot WR will have a better day and you have throw Fergy into the mix. I guess thats a good problem to have and you will have some trade bait later on. Good luck and thanks for your post on mine.

no problem anytime. hope it helped. we start 3 WRs. i would definitely shop a WR immediately for another back.

bump

I do it. I like KJ in second half of season Detroit's schedule is going to be alot more friendly. I think Harrison has a better 2nd half as well.

I like this trade. Caddy is good, but has a tougher second half schedule then Jones. If your playoffs are wks 14-16, would you rather have your RB face Green Bay, Cincinnati, New Orleans OR Carolina, New England, Atlanta?

Harrison is a big upgrade from Givens

i agree i just hate giving up caddy but i might not be playing him with westbrook and tomlinson too much any way. i would trade away horn or wayne for another RB possibly. Moreso wayne.

Edited by irish

I would do it but what do i know I can't even pick my own line up this week :D ! Please just look at my post...It will make me feel better!

bump