Sign in to follow this  
sacosud

Matt Jones or Chris Henry

In a redraft performance scoring league 6pts for td's and 1 pt every 20 yards.

bonus points for length of td +30= 1 point..+40= +2pts and etc on the way to 100 yards.

Who is the better player for the year from this point on? I'm talking after this week when Housh comes back and is the # 2 receiver in Cincy. I have a chance of picking up Henry but have to give up Jones to get him. Can Jones be a factor later??? or go get Henry...My instinct says go with the guy with the better QB (Palmer) but I love Jone's potential and late playoff schedule. What would you do??? :D

Edited by sacosud

tough call but i like henry better because the offense he plays in is more pass oriented

something tells me Jags are going to have to open up the offense soon..but Henry has Palmer..leaning towards Henry but very close and no final decision yet have like 2 hrs to decide.

I like Henry, TJ isn't gonna play, Well maybe, Who knows but I like henry over Jones based on Palmer alone and the offensive scheme.

Edited by IrishPride

I think I'm gonna put in for Henry. I may not get him anyway. I'm like 4th in scoring and our ww goes worst to first.

Henry is defintely the better prospect long-term. Jones is a project.