Sign in to follow this  
IrishPride

2 spot's, Three people.....

C.Henry@Ten Huddle Stat Line- 70yds/1td

T.Taylor@Chi Huddle Stat Line- 60yds/1td

C.Mart@Buf Huddle Stat Line- 60yds/20yds

Do I dare sit Martin? We get 1pt per rec.,His #'s aren't good against Buf?

Qb-Bledsoe

Rb-Alexander

Rb-S.Jackson

Wr-S.Smith

Wr-Givens

Wr-?

Te-McMichael

W/R-?

K-Wilkins

De-Cin

Any and all opinion's are welcome......Even Cooley over McMichael looks Tempting :D I think I'm over analyzing but let's here it from the Huddler's!

Personally, I like Henry's match-up. Tenn. secondary isn't impressive and with C.J. drawing attention and not being able to stack "the box" that only will open it for Washington or Henry. Another source of info. I received said T.J. was downgraded to doubtful tonight. so looking better for Henry.

Personally, I like Henry's match-up. Tenn. secondary isn't impressive and with C.J. drawing attention and not being able to stack "the box" that only will open it for Washington or Henry. Another source of info. I received said T.J. was downgraded to doubtful tonight. so looking better for Henry.

1070495[/snapback]

So if I plug in Henry, What about the whole C.Mart/T.Taylor thing?

i think you gotta go c. mart and c. henry and i might start cooley this week over mcmichael too.

I like Taylor and Henry this week. Those two have a better chance of finding the end zone than Curtis Martin. Plus with 1 pt per reception, they should outscore Martin this week.

ok, pretty much gonna start Cmart and Henry, But what about Taylor over Givens? Who do you think? Givens, I show up every two weeks with a great game or Taylor at Chicago, With Cpep? So now I'm down to Givens or Taylor? Bye Weeks suck!

Edited by IrishPride

I don't think it's Givens' turn this week, so would try TT, and settle for the 50 yards/small chance at a score.

Cmart and Henry vote here also. BUF can't stop the run and their secondary is awesome...so NYJ will have not chance to beat them deep. I think that Henry is a great call since there will not be TJ out there lining up. Henry has scored a TD in all games he has played this year...unfortunatly three have been called back on penalties...but he is a burner and will torch the corners. Plus, with PacMan trying to cover Chad...there is going to be a ton of rolled safety coverage that way, leaving the deep field open for Henry.