Sign in to follow this  
irish

Fair value

what RBs could i expect in return for wayne?

What RBs could i expect in return for horn?

Depends on your league and how many rookies you have and most of all "Sucker's"! The two combined in my league may get you one starter at Rb or Wr...Does that help?

well i'm trying to pull off several trades and was looking to get more depth at RB. i would prefer to trade wayne because i was just offered harrison.

my team- QBs- brady and collins, RBs- tomlinson, westbrook, caddy, pittman, m. turner, ricky williams, moats, c. johnson, horn, wayne, givens, Lloyd TE- witten

I would get- k. jones, harrison and ferguson

I would give- caddy, pittman and givens

i don't like giving up caddy and pittman but to get harrison and k. jones, who could have to some good games, it might be worth the risk having tomlinson and westbrook with k. jones backing them up.

bump

well i'm trying to pull off several trades and was looking to get more depth at RB.  i would prefer to trade wayne because i was just offered harrison.

my team- QBs- brady and collins, RBs- tomlinson, westbrook, caddy, pittman, m. turner, ricky williams, moats, c. johnson, horn, wayne, givens, Lloyd TE- witten

I would get- k. jones, harrison and ferguson

I would give- caddy, pittman and givens

i don't like giving up caddy and pittman but to get harrison and k. jones, who could have to some good games, it might be worth the risk having tomlinson and westbrook with k. jones backing them up.

1070552[/snapback]

Didn't u already post this in a different post???

I would do it now....especially when Ricky either tears it up in miami or they trade him and he tears it up somewhere else...remember it was only Josh Gordon....he is still Ricky Williams...do the trade to upgrade your WR corps NOW b4 the guy sobers up