[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on Monday night

TJOLIRPH

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D:D

I need about 90 pts. out of Manning, K. Curtis, and Vanderjagt.....and that is for a tie!!!!

So, if Manning can throw for 400 yds and 7 TD's, that would be 58 pts....

If K. Curtis can go for 100 yds and 2 TD's, that would be another 22 pts.....

And then Vandy getting all 7 XP's and a field goal, that would be 10 pts.....

There is my 90.......

I definitely like my chances!!! :D

:D

1. Confusion - pretty much wrapped up ... going to 3-3.

2. GMX - Pretty much wrapped up ... going to 3-3.

3. Good v. Evil - Wrapped up w/ what looks to be high score for the week! Going to 5-1.

4. Cowboys & Indians - Wrapped up and looking to post high score for the league this year. Going to 5-1.

5. Local TD Only League - Edge to not outscore Bulger, Curtis and Wilkins by more than 5 points. Going to 5-1.

I am looking at 5-0 in my money leagues for the week ... w/ (3) 5-1 teams and (2) 3-3 teams.

A common thread on my teams is Santana Moss, who I targeted about mid-summer to be big (4/5 leagues). Using IDP's is obviously holding me down in Confusion and GMX since I am 10th/16 and 16th/16 in D in those two leagues.

Local-Need 50 from Jackson , Wayne and Vanderjacht. Not likely!

League one: (3-2, tied for second)

Up by 10 (thanks to Alexander) I have S.Jackson, and Curtis he has Edge

Oh and we have the top 2 scores so far this week. Some genius started McNabb, Akers, and Fred Taylor - why don't they ever play me when they f-up...oh well, looking to maybe move into 1st

Leage 2: (1-4)

Up 34 I have Manning and Colts D, he has Bulger, SJackson, Edge and Curtis....might be in trouble

Edited by nhoops

I have a 28 pt lead (scoring is roughly double standard scoring), and have the Colts D and Wayne left to go. He has Manning, Wilkins, and Holt.

Hoping for another strong performance by the Colts D to keep this a boring, low scoring game. :D

I only have two games that will be decided tonight. In my local, this was a horrible week. My #2 RB was inactive (Cadilac), my #1 WR was on bye (TO), and my #3 WR was inactive (Darrell Jackson). I was going into Sunday night with a 10 point lead, but the guy I'm playing had Alexander who just went off. So, tonight I need Edge to rush for 140 yds and 2 TDs. I feel confident about the 140 yds, but I don't remember the last 2 td game Edge had.

In another league, I need Edge to put up similar numbers and for Stokely to out perform Wayne.

I need a hot blonde to score at least 3 times with me tonight. I would also really like it if that hot asian girl in my building gets some touches tonight.

down 77 freakin points headed into the night.

i've got curtis, wayne, wilkins, and indy D

he's still got sjax

need a miracle or else i'm 3-3.

oh, and i've also got the highest points scored against me in the division.

tony