[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Made trade on Friday. Guy now says he made mistake

Broken

If it's reversed I'm leaving after this year & my only activity this year will be setting my lineup.

1079344[/snapback]

If it's reversed AND they decide not to give you Martin's points for the week as well, I'd not even bother setting my lineup on a regular basis.

The trade reversal is such B.S, that if one of the guys on the committee you mentioned votes on your behalf, I would set your lineup every week...EXCEPT for when you play him. Throw him an easy win as a thank you. Then, quit the league at the end of the season.

The commish got his replies from the 3 "executive council" members for their votes. One of the members was the owner that did the trade! :D:D:D:D

So it was reversed today!! Complete bs! :hot: :hot: :hot: :D:D:D:D :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I immediately emailed the entire league saying I am done after this year.

The commish got his replies from the 3 "executive council" members for their votes. One of the members was the owner that did the trade!  :D  :D  :D  :D

So it was reversed today!! Complete bs!  :hot:  :hot:  :hot:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

I immediately emailed the entire league saying I am done after this year.

1081869[/snapback]

So, do you retroactively get CuMar's points for the week?

There's only one thing left for you to do...WIN.  Take the motherf*ckers' money and bounce.

1081960[/snapback]

Same situation about 4 years ago. The Commish and his buddies were playing favorites and made a couple horribly one-sided trades midway through the season. I told them all to @#$% -off and then won the league. I basically had to show up at the Commish's house and threaten his well-being before he finally paid me (took until late March). Found a new league and won the first 2 years and shouls have won last year.

These guys are the same type of boneheads, but make sure you win the league. I would be more than happy to collect for you (for a small fee :D ).

that is complete bs with the reversal....the best part is that the other owner was part of the voting council....how does that fly? dont you have a rule saying if someone is involved, he has to remove himself? thats like being a juror in your own trial!!! "ummm..i think im not guilty"

look for new league next year....bogus members and bogus rules!