[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough Choice

I'm up 44 going into tonights game. He has Bulger/Harrison/Rams DST going against me. I only have one WR slot open. Need to decide between Holt or Wayne. If he's not injured, I'd say Holt, easy. However, I'm a little nervous about him finishing the game. Basically, I need a safe play to get me some points to keep me out in front. D's don't get much in this league, and QBs only get 4pts/TD (and also lose pts for picks).

I normally start Steve Smith/Holt/Wayne, but this week I held out on tonights game because of Holt's injury, and started Givens (paid off nicely).

Any ideas?

Thanks...

I'm up 44 going into tonights game.  He has Bulger/Harrison/Rams DST going against me.  I only have one WR slot open.  Need to decide between Holt or Wayne.  If he's not injured, I'd say Holt, easy.  However, I'm a little nervous about him finishing the game.  Basically, I need a safe play to get me some points to keep me out in front.  D's don't get much in this league, and QBs only get 4pts/TD (and also lose pts for picks). 

I normally start Steve Smith/Holt/Wayne, but this week I held out on tonights game because of Holt's injury, and started Givens (paid off nicely).

Any ideas?

Thanks...

1077126[/snapback]

Go with Holt. He's a gamer. I expect a big night from him tonight.

well, if you went with holt, it would negate all of bulger's points!!!

:D:D:D:D

sorry ... i'd take wayne as the safer choice. he's pretty much been indy's top receiver and i wouldn't take a chance with that kind of a lead ... also, if holt ends up having a big game, that means it's a high scoring game, which means that wayne should get his too.

tony

Go with Holt. He's a gamer. I expect a big night from him tonight.

1077150[/snapback]

Be careful of suggestions when the one suggesting it has Holt in his lineup. Not saying there is a misleading comment in the advice, just maybe a little bias.

Go with Wayne - STL is starting a WR at safety. Need I say more?

Thanks for the input, fellas!! I'm going with Wayne. I agree the whole injury deal spooks me, it could be a disaster if Holt can't go, and I have to set my lineup an hour before kickoff in that league.

Edited by CowboysDiehard