[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones?

King Croc

:D  I hope he contines to fail.  I don't like this kid.  He is a Pennsylvania boy, and was recruited heavily be Penn State.  He had Penn State in his final schools, and when he announced that he was going to Virginia Tech, he had a PSU jersey on, ripped it off and had a VA Tech jersey on underneath.  Why put down Penn State ???  All they did was offer you a full scholarship to play football in front of 120,000 fans and under the guide of one of the most respected coaches in the history of sports.  I hope he continues to fail.

1079322[/snapback]

That actually explains alot. Penn State runningbacks generally suck in the pros.

Yeah, Larry Johnson, Franco Harris, Curtis Enis, Curt Warner, John Capelletti, Blair Thomas,  and Ki-Jana Carter had awful college careers.    :D

1079390[/snapback]

You forgot Lydell Mitchell, who was actually good in the pros.

Blair Thomas, nuff said.

(Starting RB) Kevin Jones has a strained shoulder. He came out of the game for awhile and then returned to the game with a harness on. He is pretty sore today. We will list him as day-to-day. I don't know what kind of work he will get on Wednesday, we will see.

You guys have NO ability to judge talent. He is one of the most talented RB's in this league. Tomlinson wouldn't fair any better on this team. One of those TD's he "stumbled" upon he BURRIED a safety and hurled the ball out of frustration. Fantasy wise he is a bust. But if you can't see his talent and the fact that Harrington and the line are killing his value than you just don't know football. Trust me that if Garcia is half way effective, Jones will be awesome...esp. with that schedule. If he plays this week he will have 80+ and a TD. Now chill the hell out.

And to think I was crapping my pants when, in my 10 teamer, I got him in the 3rd round, but so far all that all he's been.

But I see vast improvement when Cory gets back in the game

You guys have NO ability to judge talent. He is one of the most talented RB's in this league. Tomlinson wouldn't fair any better on this team. One of those TD's he "stumbled" upon he BURRIED a safety and hurled the ball out of frustration. Fantasy wise he is a bust. But if you can't see his talent and the fact that Harrington and the line are killing his value than you just don't know football. Trust me that if Garcia is half way effective, Jones will be awesome...esp. with that schedule. If he plays this week he will have 80+ and a TD. Now chill the hell out.

1080742[/snapback]

I agree with much of this. Comparing KJ to LT, though, is over the top.

At least you don't have Lewis and Jones!  No wonder why I am 1-5.  Oh wait, Gonzalez, Horn, Arrington and Bruce have a big part to do with that too.

1079164[/snapback]

You have no idea how close I came. Took KJ at 1.12 and there before me was J. Lewis. Went with J. Jones instead. And even that has not been great.....

But you can add J. Walker, A. Johnson, R. Williams, J. Porter for WRs and S. Davis and D. Foster as backup RBs.

Man my team sucks.....