[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interboard Challenge Owners

darin3

:D

I don't know about you, but I am taking this seriously. We are getting our collective A$$ES kicked, and I don't like it one bit. The Huddle is better than this. Really.

Let's play like a team and help one another out. So, calling out: Buffalo Wings, Big Talker, Mikes Vikes, Whiskey Pimp, Voltaire, budlitebrad, Perchoutofwater, Piranha, StormChasers and Timmypg.

I refuse to take it up the cornhole any longer.

While Manning will be a more than suitable QB replacement for Bulger, I'm not opposed to trading you either one to strengthen your QBs. I have underperforming RBs, one of which I can deal. My WRs stink; I need help there. I will trade you Gonzo, who's obviously underperforming.

Let's put these other sites' assclowns in their place and start WINNING.

:D:D:D

I don't know about you, but I am taking this seriously.  We are getting our collective A$$ES kicked, and I don't like it one bit.  The Huddle is better than this.  Really.

Let's play like a team and help one another out.  So, calling out:  Buffalo Wings, Big Talker, Mikes Vikes, Whiskey Pimp, Voltaire, budlitebrad, Perchoutofwater, Piranha, StormChasers and Timmypg. 

I refuse to take it up the cornhole any longer.

While Manning will be a more than suitable QB replacement for Bulger, I'm not opposed to trading you either one to strengthen your QBs.  I have underperforming RBs, one of which I can deal.  My WRs stink; I need help there.  I will trade you Gonzo, who's obviously underperforming.

Let's put these other sites' assclowns in their place and start WINNING.

:D  :D:D

1079615[/snapback]

I like your spirit, and I agree there is no way the huddle should be doing this poorly. And while I'm all for helping each other to do better, the problem here is that the IBL rules don't allow us to trade among ourselves right now. Here's what the rules say:

"Intraboard Trading ends at 12 midnight EST Friday night before the kickoff of Week 2 of the Regular NFL season."

Perhaps there are other ways we can work together. ??

My team should be fine, I've just had som injury problems with Housh and Dillon the last two weeks, and Cpep has been under performing. If I could pick up a decent #3WR a better #2RB, and Culpepper pulls his head out I'd be golden. As it is if Dillon and Housh start playing I'll be pretty competitive again. These last two weeks have just been brutal due to injuries.

I haven't seen those guys around here in what feels like forever.

1079831[/snapback]

I haven't been around as much but I'm never far away. Although I am 8-0 the last two weeks, I agree that I'd like to see more as a team in this league. I don't feel too bad with Shaun Alexander, Peyton. I'm glad that I'm winning regardless of Manning busting out or not.

Recently, I've cut loose on the Baltimore Defense because I have the Colts and the Ravens weren't a great bye week option for me. If I had any reason to believe that they were still studs (which I don't) I'd sure have given fellow Huddlers a heads up before I dropped them.

I've been able to acquire Brunell, and Cooley recently. I'm surprised to see several in the league dump Cooley and to see nobody jump on him for a few days.

With Manning, Brunell, SA, T Jones, C Brown, Glenn, Branch, Williamson, Lelie, Edwards, Clark, Cooley, Indy, and the Jags, I think that I have a great team that will attack others through the bye weeks.

Just an fyi, I have a immediate family member in the hospital this week and into next and it's a different family member that was in the hospital last month. So I may not show up here as much to talk crap or toss insults around. That doesn't mean that I'm not working the leagues that I'm in. Like I'm still the commish of two local leagues 6-0 in one league and 4-2 in the other.

I also have two teams over at Fanball that I'm excited about. One team is ranked #7 overall and the other missed the top score for the week by ONE point. Two of the top four teams in the contest were mine this week. So if you think that I'm not playing FF just because the Vikes stink or don't care, than you're wrong.

Edited by MikesVikes

I like your spirit, and I agree there is no way the huddle should be doing this poorly. And while I'm all for helping each other to do better, the problem here is that the IBL rules don't allow us to trade among ourselves right now. Here's what the rules say:

"Intraboard Trading ends at 12 midnight EST Friday night before the kickoff of Week 2 of the Regular NFL season."

Perhaps there are other ways we can work together.  ??

1079796[/snapback]

Ah, I didn't know that. Makes sense.

I've had good weeks (last week, 4-0), horrible weeks (this week, 0-4) and many inbetween.

I really took a gamble on some borderline WRs (Lelie is KILLING me) and my RBs have been less than stellar. Solid QBs, though.

Perhaps we can just pow-wow now and then to go over each others' rosters, make suggestions, etc.

Let's get 'em, fellas! :D

My team is total crap.  C-Pep stinks, K.Jones, C.Martin, & W.Parker are inconsistant, and my WR's are god awful.  I don't know what I can do to make my team better.

1080270[/snapback]

CPep doesn't have a bad schedule coming up. He'll have some good games along the way. If he throws in some runs like he did last week, he should be a consistent FF producer at some point. Maybe not as many 300/4 td games as last year, but I wouldn't expect too many 175/1 games either.

: Buffalo Wings, Big Talker, Mikes Vikes, Whiskey Pimp, Voltaire, budlitebrad, Perchoutofwater, Piranha, StormChasers and Timmypg. 

1079615[/snapback]

No wonder you guys suck, what a bunch of newbie momotarded morans representing the huddle. :D

Just kidding guys, turn it around and do the huddle proud.

And you might want to swing by the Advice Forum and check out my weekly thread, looks like you could use the help. :D

So, calling out:  Big Talker, Mikes Vikes,  Voltaire, StormChasers and Timmypg.

I haven't seen those guys around here in what feels like forever.

1079831[/snapback]

Er, I posted on this thread 18 minutes before you posted the above.

Every pick I made this year didn't pan out except for McNabb.  Just not my year...

1080833[/snapback]

Same here only I don't have McNabb. I thought I drafted a great team. I knew I was weak at WR but I thought I was solid everywhere else. I guess I was way off.