[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade

Doc Holliday

OK, I have been thinking of proposing a deal that I know the other person will accept. need some insight from those who want to break this deal down for me. I am not gonna go into the Rosters of the teams, I just want opinions based on just the players involved in the trade. If you have a hard time basing what you would do without seeing the rosters then thanks, but no need to reply. I am also not going to go into what I think (for the moment). I want fresh ideas and to see what the good fantasy players like yourselves are thinking .

OK...I give up Marvin Harrison and Stephen Davis for Kevin Jones and Keenan McCardell.

1 thing you guys do have to know is that it is a redraft league. no keepers.

Please only reply if you care to explain your reasoning.

Thanks all.

I have Harrison and have not been happy thus far, but in the end I think that he will be OK. I don't think that I would give him up for KM.

I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for Kevin Jones, I have him in 2 leagues and have lost about 4 games that I would have won with just a little bit of production from him. I like Davis better, but not by much.

I would make the trade. K Jones has an easy playoff schedule, and Garcia should be back in a couple of weeks to take the pressure off the run game. Davis is going to get goal line TD's, but that's all you can expect. Keenan's already having a great year, and being the #1 wr in that offense helps his cause for more td's. Harrison is a great receiver, but Wayne has become the man on Indy's ball controlled offense.

I have Harrison and have not been happy thus far, but in the end I think that he will be OK. I don't think that I would give him up for KM.

I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for Kevin Jones, I have him in 2 leagues and have lost about 4 games that I would have won with just a little bit of production from him. I like Davis better, but not by much.

1080795[/snapback]

Much appreciate the post Pirate. my thinking is that Jones and McCardell are both at low points and with easier scheduling coming up both could reform into studs. Plus I am sold on the fact that the Colts are now a running teams and that Harrison will just be a average WR this whole season.

I would make the trade.  K Jones has an easy playoff schedule, and Garcia should be back in a couple of weeks to take the pressure off the run game.  Davis is going to get goal line TD's, but that's all you can expect.  Keenan's already having a great year, and being the #1 wr in that offense helps his cause for more td's.  Harrison is a great receiver, but Wayne has become the man on Indy's ball controlled offense.

1080798[/snapback]

This is along the lines of what I am thinking,I also worry about Stephen Davis injury problems and the fact that it seems even if Foster gets hurt it will still be RB by committee.

I disagree with your position, but I hope you are right. I have 2 teams that are both 3-3 and would greatly benefit from more Jones production. I'm benching him in one league but in the other I have no other option but to keep starting him--alongside Rudi Johnson. Don't ask how that team is 3-3, it's a small miracle.

I hope that Garcia's return does mak a difference. Good luck, whatever you dicide.

I disagree with your position, but I hope you are right. I have 2 teams that are  both 3-3 and would greatly benefit from more Jones production. I'm benching him in one league but in the other I have no other option but to keep starting him--alongside Rudi Johnson. Don't ask how that team is 3-3, it's a small miracle.

I hope that Garcia's return does mak a difference. Good luck, whatever you dicide.

1080823[/snapback]

I understand the stress it must have been to spent such a high draft pick on Jones and him to go sour. I am trying to think in the buy low frame of mind. I am from Detroit and have never like Jones since day 1 and still do not like Jones . but, he does seem to do well against bad defenses and he has quite a few of those games coming up. His injury worries me a little right now..that is another thing on my mind. don't want to trade for him(Jones) and find out his injury is more severe than 1st thought.