[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why does every one think the Boy's

PantherDave

..and hey Whoomp.I do not hate the Boys..afterall..we've won three ina row..so bring it!!!! Find three others..bet's as simple as simple can be.

1083205[/snapback]

PD. Im all for this..Lets revisit this when its the week of the game..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are saying we are betting on the one game in week 16 between Carolina and Dallas, I will take that bet.  I am NOT a Cowboy fan, but the stakes will be that if I (Dallas) win, you will pay my Huddle dues for 2006 and 2007, and if I lose (Carolina wins), I will pay your 2006 and 2007 Huddle dues.

Enough clarity??

1083206[/snapback]

I'd feel better if you'd be willing to put an additional $50 on it. Let me know.

PD just to let you paying for each others membershios easier said than done, I ask DMD last year how to do it because I owed Bonehand on a bet. His answer due to outside sources running the site the only way it could be done is if the money is sent to the winner for him/her to sign up themselves. I know members prefer not to give out home addresses so this can lead to problems. Just telling you what I was told last year.

Edited by TJOLIRPH

Simmer down Howard Dean, I'll take this bet:

I, and the cowboys

Kick you, and the panthers hindquarter straight up in wk 16

at which point you will pay my 2006 dues @ the dear ole' huddle here.

If the unthinkable does happen, and your Cats have sold their collective soul to eek out a win over the obviously supreme Cowboys, I will pay your 2006 Huddle fee.

PD just to let you paying for each others membershios easier said than done, I ask DMD last year how to do it because I owed Bonehand on a bet. His answer due to outside sources running the site the only way it could be done is if the money is sent to the winner for him/her to sign up themselves.  I know members prefer not to give out home addresses so this can lead to problems.  Just telling you what I was told last year.

1083217[/snapback]

Whomp and three others may need a paypal acct...some how.. i don't see it happening.

Your a Bronc fan-You Sir are not involved-Boy's Fan's only..friggin cheapskate.

1083210[/snapback]

Fair enough, I guess.

If you live in Texas and don't take this bet after I demonstrated his inate wussness, you should immedialtely move to South Carolina so that you can be with your fellow wusslings.......doesn't get much weaker... :D:D:D

Whomper is the man-he get's to choose three others if they win week 16..talk to Whomper.Peace PD.

1083216[/snapback]

Im only responsible for myself..This is your party PD..You pick the other 3. I just think we should get this finalized the week of the game. If we just paypal a huddle membership fee to each other thats fine..

Simmer down Howard Dean, I'll take this bet:

I, and the cowboys

Kick you, and the panthers hindquarter straight up in wk 16

at which point you will pay my 2006 dues @ the dear ole' huddle here.

If the unthinkable does happen, and your Cats have sold their collective soul to eek out a win over the obviously supreme Cowboys, I will pay your 2006 Huddle fee.

1083222[/snapback]

You're wearing Spain's thong aren't you?? Oh God....not opera tickets too?

Fair enough, I guess.

If you live in Texas and don't take this bet after I demonstrated his inate wussness, you should immedialtely move to South Carolina so that you can be with your fellow wusslings.......doesn't get much weaker...  :D  :D  :D

1083225[/snapback]

I'm in Maryland, fighting for the pride and tradition of the Cowboys against 'Skins fans every day. Even had an old lady bust me out for wearing a Cowboys cap AFTER I held the door for her. So if PantherDave needs a REAL Cowboys fan to donate some money to, I have no problem letting him no how to get his money to me.

I have no friends here, so if you want to wager, you need to deal with me on a 1 fer basis....

1083207[/snapback]

i'll bet w/ you Turf. I got the Catz week 16 vs. DAL. if the Catz win, straight up, you pay my Huddle fees. if DAL wins, I shall pay yours!

or we can do a sig bet if you chose...

:D

Edited by LooGie

Im only responsible for myself..This is your party PD..You pick the other 3. I just think we should get this finalized the week of the game. If we just paypal a huddle membership fee to each other thats fine..

1083228[/snapback]

Alright then,Whomps one of them, and the other Cowboy Fan...Triple w 64 and Knights of the Knee, ya need one more, but remember...ya'll pay mine through 2009--however..if the Boy's lose..Boy's win ..I'll pay you three and one other for 2006..smae monetary $-clear??

Alright then,Whomps one of them, and the other Cowboy Fan...Triple w 64 and Knights of the Knee, ya need one more, but remember...ya'll pay mine through 2009--however..if the Boy's lose..Boy's win ..I'll pay you three and one other for 2006..smae monetary $-clear??

1083235[/snapback]

nothing worse then a wuss....ok, maybe a raider fan.....but that's as low as it gets

i'll bet w/ you Turf. I got the Catz week 16 vs. DAL. if the Catz win, straight up, you pay my Huddle fees. if DAL wins, I shall pay yours!

or we can do a sig bet if you chose...

:D

1083234[/snapback]

I believe my bet was for 2 years.

EDIT: Plus $50. :D

Edited by Turf Smurf

nothing worse then a wuss....ok, maybe a raider fan.....but that's as low as it gets

1083237[/snapback]

You don't think straight..if i pay 4 Boys fee's for 2006..and 4 pay mine for three years..you do the math there Albert...oh never mine...this is obvisouly over your head..but wait..a Bronc Fan weighing in on a Panther -Boy's Game and trying to get yearly fee involved..well, never much for the small print that explains it all were ya...did'nt think so.. :D

You don't think straight..if i pay 4 Boys fee's for 2006..and 4 pay mine for three years..you do the math there Albert...oh never mine...this is obvisouly over your head..but wait..a Bronc Fan weighing in on a Panther -Boy's Game and trying to get yearly fee involved..well, never much for the small print that explains it all were ya...did'nt think so.. :D

1083244[/snapback]

Trust me, I understand the math. My problem was trying to strike a deal with someone from the holler. I made a straight up deal and obviously pushed you over the edge. No problem. :D

Edited by Turf Smurf

Trust me, I understand the math.  My problem was trying to strike a deal with someone from the holler.  I made a straight up deal and obviously pushed you over the edge.  No problem.  :D

1083248[/snapback]

OK-I'm falling without a shoot........ :D

1083244[/snapback]

Although, since you mention it, there is this little problem with the singularity. M-theory seems to be getting closer, and closer, but only if we add the 11th dimension. Can you help me understand this? The intraction between the branes is quite difficlut to comprehend. Gravity leaking from one dimension to the other is also quite problemsome. While it makes complete sense at the moment, the math is not quite there yet. So, again, can you help with this?

EDIT: And exactly what does happen when one crosses the event horizon anyway?

Edited by Turf Smurf

Although, since you mention it, there is this little problem with the singularity.  M-theory seems to be getting closer, and closer, but only if we add the 11th dimension.  Can you help me understand this?  The intraction between the branes is quite difficlut to comprehend.  Gravity leaking from one dimension to the other is also quite problemsome.  While it makes complete sense at the moment, the math is not quite there yet.  So, again, can you help with this?

1083268[/snapback]

Man' your going to make start puffing the Josh Gordon again to understand this.......I''ll talk to my cut man tomorrow( guy that cut's all the wood-I'm a Contractor..and he grow's his own.).

Man' your going to make start puffing the Josh Gordon again to understand this.......I''ll talk to my cut man tomorrow( guy that cut's all the wood-I'm a Contractor..and he grow's his own.).

1083274[/snapback]

No wories. It's just astro phyisics + quantum mechanics. I thought you were in the oil industry. I just didn't realize it was pumping gas. :D

Stupid is as stupid does... :D

Although, since you mention it, there is this little problem with the singularity.  M-theory seems to be getting closer, and closer, but only if we add the 11th dimension.  Can you help me understand this?  The intraction between the branes is quite difficlut to comprehend.  Gravity leaking from one dimension to the other is also quite problemsome.  While it makes complete sense at the moment, the math is not quite there yet.  So, again, can you help with this?

i think w/ math and the 11th dimension they can trace the the timeline all the way back to the singularity right? I dont see what's so difficult to understand about the interaction between the branes. There could be an infinite number of branes; circular branes, flat branes, pear shaped and the like; floating around and the theory is if they contact, perhaps THAT could lead to a "BIG BANG" in an alternate universe, and thus explaining OUR big bang theory.

EDIT: And exactly what does happen when one crosses the event horizon anyway?

1083268[/snapback]

the BOYZ win that game in week 16 :D