[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why does every one think the Boy's

PantherDave

Alright then,Whomps one of them, and the other Cowboy Fan...Triple w 64 and Knights of the Knee, ya need one more, but remember...ya'll pay mine through 2009--however..if the Boy's lose..Boy's win ..I'll pay you three and one other for 2006..smae monetary $-clear??

1083235[/snapback]

If Dallas loses Im paying you 1 years huddle fee is how I see it..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Maryland, fighting for the pride and tradition of the Cowboys against 'Skins fans every day. Even had an old lady bust me out for wearing a Cowboys cap AFTER I held the door for her. So if PantherDave needs a REAL Cowboys fan to donate some money to, I have no problem letting him no how to get his money to me.

1083231[/snapback]

I am in Maryland also and I fight the same fight you do. What part of MD are you in?

Edit to add: I can be number 4 if it hasn't been taken already.

Edited by T_bone65

Ya got a sig line bet-CHUMPas the boy's have NEVER won in Charlotte-Joke, NO the Panthers have KICKED the BOY's ASSES around thier neck's in the Carolina's.....I'm willing..what's wronrg????Not felling so SB Bound when Cat terrirtory is mentioned???.. not so SB Bound come Week 16!!!!! Bring it Basker's!!!!

1083120[/snapback]

I was asking if it's a joke because you type like a half-retarded moron on crack (I couldn't care less about these teams). Hilarious.

Simmer down Howard Dean, I'll take this bet:

I just spit coffee all over the moniter........ These boards definetely should not be free..... :D

Keyshawn complaining he only gets sideline throws. Parcells said "If he'd get open we'd throw him other passes". Any team with that guy on it won't last very long.
More likely that Keyshawn won't last that long. Parcells is always great with snippy comebacks.

I go to Lanham every other Tuesday to the IRS building. I am in Hagerstown and work in DC

1083521[/snapback]

Pretty nice commute there. Gotta be close to 90 minutes or more. I have it real tough right now. Contract with USDA in Beltsville. Travel time ~ 15 minutes. Before this contract I was driving the Beltway to Vienna, VA or hopping a plane to Montgomery, AL.

Pretty nice commute there. Gotta be close to 90 minutes or more. I have it real tough right now. Contract with USDA in Beltsville. Travel time ~ 15 minutes. Before this contract I was driving the Beltway to Vienna, VA or hopping a plane to Montgomery, AL.

1083586[/snapback]

The commute is 75 miles each way but I work 6-2:30 so it is just over an hour and 15 minutes. I have been making this trip for 15 years, well I lived in Frederick for 14 of it but that is only 20 miles closer.

Is this the real Dave or the imposter?

1083678[/snapback]

This is not the Dave we know. This is the PantherDave, you know voted one of the top5 Homers on this board, or should I say top5 annoying homers on this board. I think he has finally lost it :D

This is not the Dave we know. This is the PantherDave, you know voted one of the top5 Homers on this board, or should I say top5 annoying homers on this board. I think he has finally lost it :D

1083694[/snapback]

Well it may be a suckers bet. The Cowboys will have wrapped up home field throughout the NFC playoffs by then and sitting the studs while the Panthers will be doing everything they can to get a wildcard spot.

PD, What The F@ck. Are you drinking and typing again???? Judging by the posts, looks like you started drunk (of maybe that guy you know that grows his own, fired one up with you), and as you begin to come down your posts got better.

That aside, I've been a Cowboy fan since about 1964-5, and I have never lived in Texas, or anywhere close for that matter. Born and raised in the SF Bay Area. But once you guys figure the bet, count me in. It's about time we girl dog-slapped the Carolina Kitties......

:D

Well it may be a suckers bet.  The Cowboys will have wrapped up home field throughout the NFC playoffs by then and sitting the studs while the Panthers will be doing everything they can to get a wildcard spot.

1083703[/snapback]

I didn't know they released the schedule for 2009

Well it may be a suckers bet.  The Cowboys will have wrapped up home field throughout the NFC playoffs by then and sitting the studs while the Panthers will be doing everything they can to get a wildcard spot.

1083703[/snapback]

This is why I said we should look at this again the week of the game..Betting on a game 9 weeks away is ridiculous since we have no idea of the playoff picture or injuries but I went with it anyway..