[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why does every one think the Boy's

PantherDave

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it may be a suckers bet.  The Cowboys will have wrapped up home field throughout the NFC playoffs by then and sitting the studs while the Panthers will be doing everything they can to get a wildcard spot.

1083703[/snapback]

So you mean to tell me that PD's "What can you do to a drunken Panther" act last night was just a big SCAM? :D

• 2 months later...
I didn't think the Yankees were playing this weekend.  :D

1235697[/snapback]

Cowboys have to play on the same level as the rest of their league...unlike the Yankees. How do they not win it every year? :choke: :D

Hey, we all get by with a little help from our freinds. Hate to see Ref's decide games, as it appeared that both Pep and Lucas touched that FG. Enjoy the win, as the Boy's certainly did enough to win, but the Cat's got reamed major by the Zebra's-plain and simple. The ejection of Smith was ticky tac as h*ll as well, but alas it is the Season. Peace PD.

Hey, we all get by with a little help from our freinds. Hate to see Ref's decide games, as it appeared that both Pep and Lucas touched that FG. Enjoy the win, as the Boy's certainly did enough to win, but the Cat's got reamed major by the Zebra's-plain and simple. The ejection of Smith was ticky tac as h*ll as well, but alas it is the Season. Peace PD.

1236394[/snapback]

Steve Smith was ineffective the whole game before being booted on his ass. The Boys rushed for over 200 yards on the so called vaunted Panther D, in Charolette no less. ON the play you are crying about, Neither player looked like he touched the ball, it was reviewed and the play stood, no one touched the ball. BTW if Peppers had any discipine at all, he wouldnt have hit the kicker in the first place. Carolina is the most over-rated team in the NFL, bar none, for anyone to think this is a SB calibur team, answer this question Who have they beaten worth a Athena. And dont say New England because they were terrible early in the season with multiple injuires on both sides of the ball, until they finally got healthy about a month ago. They beat a backup QB Chris Simms led team in his second start, only to loss to TB and Simms a month later, once Simms got a few starts under his belt. Chicago, Dallas, and Tampa Bay are the only 3 playoff worthy teams Carolina has faced since Nov 6, and they lost all 3 games.

So Carolina beat 2 playoff teams this season, both of whom if they played in another division outside the 2 weakest in the NFL, neither would make the playoffs. Carolina lost their opner to New Orleans one of the worst teams in the NFL in week 1, and Carolina has lost its last 3 games to teams that are decent at best. The Panthers or kitty cats and are weak. Carolina has to look no further than their MLB to show what they are made of. Dan Morgan is the perfect reflection of this team, always hurt, racks up stats vs weak teams, fails to show up in big games, and is one of the most over-rated players in the league.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

1236394[/snapback]

Wow-- not only have you created an excuse for why the Panthers lost, but you even wrapped up why Steve Smith acted like a total botard.

Grab your jock and take your a$$ kickin like a man, instead of making pu$$y excuses and half-a$$ed congrats to the Boys fans who owned you.

No, the Boy's won the game and got the "w", and the Panthers could not stop them, as it was a clinic on run blocking, now that said....

Boy's have "4" wins vs teams with a winning record( one being the Panthers-so since their all hype, let's throw that one out..so it's three "3" wins vs teams with winning records.), couple that with losing to Oakland( a real powerhouse there). So, my original statement stands....juggernaught....No. Better team last Saturday-absolutely. Peace PD.

No, the Boy's won the game and got the "w", and the Panthers could not stop them, as it was a clinic on run blocking, now that said....

Boy's have "4" wins vs teams with a winning record( one being the Panthers-so since their all hype, let's throw that one out..so it's three "3" wins vs teams with winning records.), couple that with losing to Oakland( a real powerhouse there). So, my original statement stands....juggernaught....No. Better team last Saturday-absolutely. Peace PD.

1238479[/snapback]

So the Panthers beat NE in week 2,Atl. and Tampa.Who else?

Minn has a winning record, and I'm not spewing Panther greatness. All I'm saying is that Dallas is not world beaters either, but for a day, were the better team. I do not think the Panthers are the class of the NFC, now with that being said, they are just one or two players away from being a dominant team in the NFL, not just the NFC. I fully agree with SR about Morgan, as I call him the paper mache man. I just call'em as I see'em. This game is ancient history, and people have their opinions-the Panthers don't impress some, and the Boy's do not impress me. Peace PD.

Minn has a winning record, and I'm not spewing Panther greatness. All I'm saying is that Dallas is not world beaters either, but for a day, were the better team. I do not think the Panthers are the class of the NFC, now with that being said, they are just one or two players away from being a dominant team in the NFL, not just the NFC. I fully agree with SR about Morgan, as I call him the paper mache man. I just call'em as I see'em. This game is ancient history, and people have their opinions-the Panthers don't impress some, and the Boy's do not impress me. Peace PD.

1239457[/snapback]

I agree there, neither team is near Seattle in being a powerhose in the NFC. But on that note, there are about 12 teams that are 2 players away from being a dominant team in the NFL.