[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bench Chad Johnson in favor of....

What the frig are you thinking you may ask?

Well see below:

Bengals play @ home vs the Steelers....

:D here is a message from KFFL.com:

Johnson's antics usually garner a little publicity; this season Johnson has been keeping a checklist of corners around the league that he's burnt, and he's probably been adding to the list every Sunday. In his last four games the feisty receiver has caught 5.8 passes per game for 83 yards and 1 TD per game.

Johnson may have to keep the cap on his pen after Week 7's intra-divisional showdown with the Steelers. Pittsburgh has held opposing wideouts to 13 catches, 154 yards and just 0.33 TDs per game in the last four weeks (three games).

:D Here is a message from KFFL on Az-Hakim vs Rams:

The Rams can't seem to stop players at any offensive position, and that goes for receivers as well. In the last four games, opposing pass-catchers have hauled in 14 passes for 178 yards and 1.8 TDs per game.

Stallworth (hamstring) and Hakim must be licking their chops. Since Week 3, Stallworth has been a roller-coaster fantasy player, but he's averaged 4 receptions, 55 yards and 0.3 TDs per game. In that same span Hakim has been active for just three games, but he's caught 3.67 passes per game for 64 yards per game. With WR Joe Horn (hamstring) aggravating the hamstring injury that kept him out of the two games prior to Sunday's, Stallworth (who has a minor hammy issue of his own but should play) and Hakim could get to gobble up a few passes and feast on the St. Louis defense.

Fantasy Football is all about the matchups!!! And going sometimes against the "norm"....WOULD ANYONE CONSIDER DOING THIS? BENCHING YOUR "STUD" RECEIVER FOR A GUY THAT IS STILL ON WAIVERS TO EXPLOIT THE MATCHUP?

OR IS THIS CALLED "ANALYSIS BY PARALYSIS"?

Any thoughts? :D

Have to agree with the over analyzing this situation......I will however mention just one thing. I use to do this very badly, but you maybe right about Hakim getting open for the catches, but since is a 3rd-4th string WR rising to the top due to injury - he may not catch the ball.

Unless you get points for "thrown to" I would stay with C. Johnson because he will catch it.

I could use some help:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=120680

I just wanted to get some input....

I'm going with Chad Johnson and Anquin Boldin

Thanks for all who answered my post.

I really appreciate it....

I sure hope McKown starts(Denny will be the village idiot if Warner goes)

Brunell owners: Let's hope the calf injury is just a minor setback and not something that will linger(REMEMEBER WHEN PHIL SIMMS HAD THE SAME INJURY-----THAT'S WHEN HOSTETLER TOOK OVER!) :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!