[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The funny thing about "Fantasy" football

Mark5

USUALLY a 77 yard TD gets some airtime on ESPN but since the game was already decided this "cheapie" wasn't shown this morning on the hi-lights but using our league scoring system I got 12 points from Chambers :D Maybe the NFL needs to adopt fantasy scoring systems to determine final scores in their games :D If this was the case Peyton would go back to screwing EDGE again.. OH, he does that on a regular basis anyway!!! :D

on draft night the Trent Green leg injury worried me so I stayed away from him, I am SOOO glad a guy in my division got him. About half the TDs from last year..

USUALLY a 77 yard TD gets some airtime on ESPN but since the game was already decided this "cheapie" wasn't shown this morning on the hi-lights but using our league scoring system I got 12 points from Chambers :D  Maybe the NFL needs to adopt fantasy scoring systems to determine final scores in their games :D If this was the case Peyton would go back to screwing EDGE again.. OH, he does that on a regular basis anyway!!! :D

on draft night the Trent Green leg injury worried me so I stayed away from him, I am SOOO glad a guy in my division got him. About half the TDs from last year..

1089338[/snapback]

that's because it was a MEANINGLESS play from a MEANINGLESS quarterback !

Anyone playing against chambers this week ( like me ) just love seeing Sage come off the bench and go 1/1 for 77 yards and a TD. Soooooo meaningless, there wasn't a clip off it on ANY highlight show's.

I rest my case

14 points against me.  I was happy with his 11 yards before that "fluke" TD pass.  KC had 2 defenders on him that ran into each other and Chambers glided in to the endzone.

1089443[/snapback]

I'll take it ... it was nice to have the late "oh by the way" meaningless score work in my favor for once this year ... now if Horn would just come back healthy so I don't have to use Chambers any more ...

:D

I'll take it ... it was nice to have the late "oh by the way" meaningless score work in my favor for once this year ... now if Horn would just come back healthy so I don't have to use Chambers any more ...

:D

1089471[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm really happy about that this week... :D:D