[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with 2 Flex spots

DrSpade

Standard TD/Performance 12 Team Keeper IDP League

Need to choose from the following list for 2 flex spots:

Anthony Thomas....Likely to start for Dallas, but Parcells will spread the ball around to his backs. His upside seems limited.

Brandon Jones......The New number 1 for the Titans. He received quite a few looks last week. I like his upside, but should he ride the bench until he produces, or roll the dice?

Ashley Lelie......Is he going to grow into anything more than he is? Could he break out against the G-men?

I am leaning towards Brandon Jones and Lelie because they seem to have more upside. The problem with the home run hitters is they strike out a good bit too. A-train will likely get his 10-15 touches, but will he do anything with him. Maybe is better to swing for the fence?

If anyone has a perspective I have missed or some insight I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance for any responce and good luck on the games this week.

I'd go with Thomas and Lelie. McNair is not 100% healthy and is depending a lot on his TEs as of late.

1089382[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply. I agree on the TEs with the Titans as of late. I just wonder how much upside Thomas has with Dallas. He had 21 carries last week, but only gained 47 yrds. As of now I am using Thomas with Brandon Jones on my bench waiting to see if he is someone to count on for the future. Hopefully Parcells will continue to use Thomas as JJ is out.

Any other thoughts on Brandon Jones? Any Titan Fans seen this guy play?