[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this trade?

The Answer

I have Bledsoe and Ward. A team desperately needs a QB this Sunday. He doesnt have one at all and there are none on waivers for him to pick up.

Am I giving up too much? There is not much else on his team. Any suggestions?

Heres his team:

McNair

Holt

Chambers

Stokely

Edge

C Brown

R Brown

crumpler

stallworth

Lloyd

Rhodes

M Robinson

Graham

Bennett

J Brown

Miami

Heres mine:

Brooks

Bledsoe

Leftwich

Ward

Harrison

Priest

Dillon

Droughns

Witten

Gaffney

G Lewis

A Lelie

Roy Williams

L Johnson

Elam

Indy D

You are giving up too much!

He is bad shape QB wise, kick 'em while he's down! :D

1089625[/snapback]

look at his team what would you offer him?

I Just tried Edge Holt for Dillon Ward and Bledsoe, but he needs Edge to play.

I am going to try and give him droughns ward and Bledsoe for Edge holt

Wht do you think of that.

I'll kick him if I can :D

I wouldn't trade bledsoe. The guy goes sick every week man! Consistancy is key. Why do you want Holt so badly? Bulgers out for a coule of weeks and when he returns it will be after nursing a shoulder injury. Penningto should have proved to everyone that that isn't as easy as it sounds. And Holts been banged around this year too. You have Harrison and Ward! You're sittin pretty man...and instead of Ward you could play Lelie this week since my Giants are good for giving up big plays at least once a week. Their gonna blow coverage more than once this week since they'll have to worry about Bell and Anderson. (I still think the Giants will win though). Bound to be a shoot out. Bledsoe is too hot right now to trade for a luke warm Holt. I'm surprised he's being included in a two/for.

I wouldn't trade bledsoe.  The guy goes sick every week man! Consistancy is key.  Why do you want Holt so badly? Bulgers out for a coule of weeks and when he returns it will be after nursing a shoulder injury.  Penningto should have proved to everyone that that isn't as easy as it sounds.  And Holts been banged around this year too.  You have Harrison and Ward! You're sittin pretty man...and instead of Ward you could play Lelie this week since my Giants are good for giving up big plays at least once a week.  Their gonna blow coverage more than once this week since they'll have to worry about Bell and Anderson.  (I still think the Giants will win though).  Bound to be a shoot out.  Bledsoe is too hot right now to trade for a luke warm Holt.  I'm surprised he's being included in a two/for.

1089649[/snapback]

Flozell is out for the COwboys and Ward is nursing a lingering hAmmy. Holt is the man. The last trade I offered was droughns ward bledsoe for Edge holt.

Edge would be a huge upgrade. I am pretty sure he wont be taking it though.

Thanks for the advice.

Do you really think that Parcells doesn't have a quality back up for Flozell? Adams has been sidelined multiple times and all it reall effected was the running game. Trust me. I'm a Giants fan so I study NFC east teams. Bledsoe will not be effected too much (if at all) by the loss of Adams. As far as ward goes, Holt is coming off an injury too and frankly I think the loss of a quarterback will mess Holt up more than the loss of Adams will mess up Bledsoe. Just My Opinion. I just don't want to see you make your opposition stronger.