[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade for L. Tomlinson!?!?!

ttaylor8

I have been offered Ladanian Tomlinson for Chris Brown and Torry Holt.

Should I make the trade!?!? We start 3 WR's and I would be left with Chris Chambers, Donte Stallworth, Travis Taylor and T.J. Houshmandzedah.

But, I would be starting Tomlinson and Edgerrin James at RB.

Thanks for and advice!!

wow crazy.

What does this guy have a RB that he wants to get rid of LT??

I dunno about you, but I would jump on it. RB is always more consistently a point-getter than WR. Then assuming you have a couple of viable backups to the duo you will field, You should be able to play matchups with wideouts.

Should I make the trade!?!?  We start 3 WR's and I would be left with Chris Chambers, Donte Stallworth, Travis Taylor and T.J. Houshmandzedah.

Thanks for and advice!!

1089784[/snapback]

i think it leaves you to weak wr

Will you have any good RBs left on your bench to package for a WR upgrade?  Even if you won't, you do this trade.  You will be weak at WR if you can't trade up, but LT makes up for it.

1089829[/snapback]

My best bet is that I have Todd Heap and LJ Smith. Don't need both. So maybe package one of them with a WR to upgrade. I dont have another RB that would be worth trading for.

Should I make the trade!?!?  We start 3 WR's and I would be left with Chris Chambers, Donte Stallworth, Travis Taylor and T.J. Houshmandzedah.

Thanks for and advice!!

1089784[/snapback]

Just a thought. You might draw the ire of the other managers in your league with a trade like this. :D

If not, then DO IT!! :D

Are you saying this because you think it is lopsided?

1089850[/snapback]

Yes I do. LT can single-handedly win you games, while Holt cannot. Besides, Holt is dinged-up and no longer has Bulger as QB (at least for the forseeable future). Chris Brown has done OK, but is very injury-prone (I know, I had him last year) while LT is healthy, solid and a scoring machine. If this trade were offered in my league, it would definitely raise a few eyebrows, to say the least.

w/out question you make this trade!!!!!

I can't believe this is being debated. LT is the best fantasy football player you can have.

Chris Brown is an avg RB w/ a history of injuries. Holt is a top 5 wr, possibly a top 3, but currently his qb is hurt and he isn't even 100% right now.

I have LT on my team and he has single-handedly won 3 games for me. WR are a dime a dozen entering the mid point of the season. Check the waiver wire.