[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB delima

1badfish

:D Bulger update :D

**Oct 21**

Rams interim head coach Joe Vitt made it official on Thursday when he said quarterback Marc Bulger will not play against the Saints on Sunday. However, Bulger said his injured right shoulder is feeling better. "I'm going to come back as quick as possible," Bulger told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "Obviously, the bye week is going to help. So at the worst-case scenario, it'll be this week and next week." The Rams have a bye in week nine.

Views: Bulger is still listed as questionable on the injury report with a sprained AC joint, but Vitt has made it clear that he will not play this weekend. The most likely scenario is for Bulger to miss the next two games and return in week 10 following the team's bye week. There's still a chance Bulger could return next week, but we expect backup signal caller Jamie Martin to start the next two weeks.

I've already used 7 of my 10 WW moves for this FF season. Hass is on his bye next week and Bulger may miss next weeks game. Brunell is on WW. Should I pull the trigger now and pick him up or wait to for his mid week update? If so who should I drop? My team is in my sig line.

Thanks

Edited by 1badfish

I've already used 7 of my 10 WW moves for this FF season.  Hass is on his bye next week and Bulger may miss next weeks game.  Brunell is on WW.  Should I pull the trigger now and pick him up or wait to for his mid week update?  If so who should I drop?  My team is in my sig line.

Thanks

1089969[/snapback]

I would drop Hass for Brunell. HE has already hit his bye week and is playing some fine football thus far. :D

Do you think Ricky will progress as the season goes on?  I'd hate to loose him to an opponent if he gets hot.

1090848[/snapback]

No, have you actually seen him. He looks lighter, and is running that way. And Ronnie is gaining confidence. I suspect, we may not have to watch Ricky much longer. Drop him and start Brunell, this week.