[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garcia Expected to Start for Lions

sfrizz

That's very informative. :D

I haven't heard anything saying Garcia will start yet. It wouldn't surprise me though. In fact, you can probably count on it. If Garcia is active, he'll start. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Orlovsky gets some PT too. I think Mariucci finally realized that if he doesn't make some changes, he's gonna lose his job.

Who cares if Garcia or Harrington starts?  They both suck.  You've got bigger problems if either of these bums are your options at QB.

1090165[/snapback]

I couldn't care less about either of these guys, but if you have Kevin Jones or one of the WRs, it might mean something to you. If Garcia can somehow get the passing game goin' a little bit, it might open things up for Kevin Jones. Defenses won't be able to stack the box like they are right now.

I couldn't care less about either of these guys, but if you have Kevin Jones or one of the WRs, it might mean something to you. If Garcia can somehow get the passing game goin' a little bit, it might open things up for Kevin Jones. Defenses won't be able to stack the box like they are right now.

1090190[/snapback]

Bingo, Gutter tell them what they have won.........

Finally Kevin Jones can hopefully get 2.9 yards per carry!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I hope he does something, what a 2nd round bust. I'm using him for my flex position but still this hasn't been a good year for the kid.

I would not be suprised to see the Garcia era end by halftime. it don't matter who you put back there, we will not succeed unless our line starts blocking and our WR 's don't start running their routes right.

1090400[/snapback]

I agree that Garcia will not be successful. However, if he starts, he finishes; unless taken out due to injury. This is Mooch's boy and he will give him a longer leash than one half.

I agree that Garcia will not be successful.  However, if he starts, he finishes; unless taken out due to injury.  This is Mooch's boy and he will give him a longer leash than one half.

1090421[/snapback]

We will see. I expect a miserable 1st half for Garcia.

I personally think we should leave Harrington in at least 1 more game. I mean we are playing horrible but we are in 1st. this would be my final test for Harrington this season. if he failed this 1 then I would move on.

We will see. I expect a miserable 1st half for Garcia.

I personally think we should leave Harrington in at least 1 more game. I mean we are playing horrible but we are in 1st. this would be my final test for Harrington this season. if he failed this 1 then I would move on.

1090469[/snapback]

Harrington does not deserve any more games. They may be in first, but they would be 4-1 if Harrington wasn't so bad. He has the worst QB rating in the NFL through 5 games. He doesn't deserve anymore chances. Do I think Garcia is much better? No. I think he's a little better though. It's not like he could worst. Personally, I think they should start Orlovsky. He's a rookie, but he's more talented than the other two. It's only a matter of time before he gets his chance.

Harrington does not deserve any more games. They may be in first, but they would  be 4-1 if Harrington wasn't so bad. He has the worst QB rating in the NFL through 5 games. He doesn't deserve anymore chances. Do I think Garcia is much better? No. I think he's a little better though. It's not like he could worst. Personally, I think they should start Orlovsky. He's a rookie, but he's more talented than the other two. It's only a matter of time before he gets his chance.

1090505[/snapback]

Point 1= yes he has the worst QB rating in the league, that is because he is QBing in the worst situation in the league.

Point 2= looking at how Garcia played in the preseason and the fact that they are rushing him back from injury, yes ,he can be worse.

Point 3 = I expect to see Orvlosky. possibly in this next game.

I am no Harrington fan by no means let me say. I am still mad we passed on Jammer . thank you Ford family...now stay out of the player /personel moves.

Bingo, Gutter tell them what they have won.........

Finally Kevin Jones can hopefully get 2.9 yards per carry!!!!!!!!!!!    :D

I hope he does something, what a 2nd round bust.  I'm using him for my flex position but still this hasn't been a good year for the kid.

1090196[/snapback]

Pretty bad homework that you have any little kittys on yer team....I'm just sayin...sheesh :D