[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interested in others thoughts on this one

sixthsense

I have to share this one with the nation and see what opinions are out there. In week 2 there was a trade offered and excepted for:

Arrington and Green

for

Owens and Mcnabb

This trade was vetoed and rejected by yahoo as well as fantasyarbitrator but the owner who was getting Ownes and McNabb is not letting it go, and I agree with him. First of all, a trade should not be vetoed unless there is the reaon to believe collusion is going on, which was not the case in this trade. Also, we didn't know for sure what Owens situation was at that time and Arrington was a starting runningback with unknown potential.

Anyway, not a day goes by in which this trade is not reference in our message boards and there has been a division in the league between owners who vetoed and those who agreed. What do you guys think?

I have to share this one with the nation and see what opinions are out there. In week 2 there was a trade offered and excepted for:

Arrington and Green

for

Owens and Mcnabb

This trade was vetoed and rejected by yahoo as well as fantasyarbitrator but the owner who was getting Ownes and McNabb is not letting it go, and I agree with him. First of all, a trade should not be vetoed unless there is the reaon to believe collusion is going on, which was not the case in this trade. Also, we didn't know for sure what Owens situation was at that time and Arrington was a starting runningback with unknown potential.

Anyway, not a day goes by in which this trade is not reference in our message boards and there has been a division in the league between owners who vetoed and those who agreed. What do you guys think?

1090567[/snapback]

I think the trade should of been let through. It was a bad trade but Arrington did have potential and Green has been a stud for years. I mean the trade was stupid .

If it is a money league you have to go with the arbitrator because what he says is final. just you know not to play in that leage again...

if it is a free league I would just quit it. I was in this free league I got onto and the team in last place traded Tomlinson to the team in 1st place for McCallister(after he was out for the season). since it was free I just quit it.

If it is for money you are basically stuck with the decision.may as well move on.

First glance, I would say it looks so lopsided that I would question it.

Now, there are a few things you left out like the rosters of the teams, do the other owners know each other / are friends?

Like someone else said, you only veto a trade for collusion, not stupidity.

From what was presented, collusion doesn't appear evident.